Chapter 7: Smarter than you

*Recap from the previous chapter*

I looked down and noticed I still had on a robe. I didn't want him to think I'm trying to seduce him in any kind of way so I quickly ran to my closet and put on PINK shorts and a PINK shirt from Victoria's Secret. I put on my fuzzy slippers and redid my bun. As I was adding the finishing touches to my bun, the door bell rung.

Damn he got here fast! I quickly ran down stairs and opened the door. My heart sunk.

"You thought you could get away from me? I'm gonna beat yo ass for even THINKING you could leave me. I own you Cash. You're my fucking property."

Lord please let Shelly get here quick.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cashmere's  P.O.V

****************

"Oh, Hi Sammie. Uh.. Uh how did you find me?" I said while stuttering.

"Cashmere, you can never get away from me. You BELONG to me. Now lets go!" He grabbed my arm roughly and started pulling me out of the door.

"Wait, wait. Please let me atleast put on jeans or something." I pleaded.

"Hurry yo ass up. And don't try to pull no sneaky shit either." He said while letting my arm go. I held my arm as it started to get swollen and turn black.

I ran upstairs to grab my gun. I put on a pair of jeans, a big jacket that stopped below my butt and put my gun in my back pocket. I quickly walked down stairs and he was still standing in the door.

"Hurry up bitch before somebody see me." He said while pulling my hair and snatching me out the door. He dragged me by my hair to his car.

"Get in the back seat."

I did as I was told. We drove for about an hour then the car stopped. I couldn't see out the window because the tint was so dark. He got out of the car and walked over to me and opened the door.

"I'll be right back. Dont try anything." He said while rubbing my arm gently. I nodded my head. Oh this muthafucka about to get it.