Chapter 6: Unexpected Visitor

~Cashmere's POV~

I can't believe I just had sex with my boss. But what I can believe is how good it was. Our bodies matched perfectly together. Maybe that's a sign. I hope so. He seems like the perfect guy but I'm not ready to settle down yet. I'm all about my money. Relationships aren't even a choice.

After we were done, we kissed and our lips moved in sync. I didn't want to let go until someone knocked on the door. I quickly pulled away and we put our clothes back on.

He kissed me on the cheek and opened the door. It was that trick with the long stiff weave. "It's nice to see you in here." She said to me, smiling.

I smiled back and walked out. Before I got halfway down the hallway Shelly grabbed my arm, looked deep into my eyes and gave me a kiss. My heart fluttered. I couldn't help but to blush. "Call me later beautiful." He said with the most dazzling smile I've ever laid eyes on.

"I most definitely will." I winked and walked to the exit, making sure I moved my body gracefully because I knew he was still watching and as soon as I got to the door, sure enough he was watching. I looked at him and smiled. Time to go to the trap house.

~ 3 hours later ~

I am so exhausted. I had to go to the trap house to make sure everything was in order. It's hard running a business by yourself but it's worth it.

I decided to take a long hot bath. The hot water soothed my body and before I knew it I had dozed off.

A few minutes later I woke up because the water was cold. I quickly took a bird bath and dried off. I put on my house robe and slippers and put my long wet hair into a bun.

As I was walking out of the bathroom, my phone started ringing. It was Shelly.

"Hey beautiful." He cooed.

"Hi. How are you?

"I'm fine. Just missing you already." He can't be serious.

"Aww I miss you too." I really did.

"Well I was wondering if I could come over."

"Yeah! Sure! I'll text you my address." I was now smiling from ear to ear.

"Alright beautiful. See you in a minute." He said as I hung up the phone.

I looked down and noticed I still had on a robe. I didn't want him to think I'm trying to seduce him in any kind of way so I quickly ran to my closet and put on PINK shorts and a PINK shirt from Victoria's Secret. I put on my fuzzy slippers and redid my bun. As I was adding the finishing touches to my bun, the door bell rung.

Damn he got here fast! I quickly ran down stairs and opened the door. My heart sunk.

"You thought you could get away from me? I'm gonna beat yo ass for even THINKING you could leave me. I own you Cash. You're my fucking property."

Lord please let Shelly get here quick.

Who do you think the unknown person is?

Property????

COMMENT & VOTE.