Chapter 9: Emotions

Cashmere's P.O.V

*****************

I've been sitting in this car for over an hour and he hasn't come out yet! I'm not complaining tho. I've come up with a great plan.

Number one, this dumb ass left his phone on the arm rest so I'm gonna use it to call Shelly and tell him to meet me at Sammie's house cause most likely that's where he is taking me.

Number two, if that plan doesn't work out, im just gonna kill the bitch, take his car, drive myself home and burn his shit up so I won't leave any evidence. Mama and papa didn't raise no fool.

Oh, I forgot to mention that he didn't handcuff me or anything. He left my crazy ass in the back seat of a car, doors unlocked, no handcuffs with a cell phone. Then again, this might be a trick because who in their right mind would do that? But THEN AGAIN, he must NOT be in his right mind cause he "kidnapped" me. My crazy ass. I run a trap house sweetheart. I have street smarts and common sense.

I sat back and laughed. This shit is hilarious.

~10 minutes later~

Damn, he still hasn't came out yet! I quickly undid my seat belt and grabbed his phone. Thank God I remembered Shelly's number by heart. I called and he answered on the first ring.

"Hello" he said. His voice is so deep and full of bass. I love it.

I started talking fast. "Um, hey sweetie this is Cashmere. I've been kidnapped by one of my exes. I'll tell you the story later but right now I just need you to track down his phone and in an hour, pick me up from whatever location the phone tells you I'm at. I love you Shelly. Goodbye." Before I knew it, I was crying. I'm too fucking emotional. Let me get my shit together. I deleted the call and put his phone back in the exact place where he left it. Now it's a matter of waiting. I stared out the window.. Wondering what my future holds....

---------------------------

Sammie's P.O.V

***************

"I guess Cash thought I was never gonna catch up with her ass again." I said to my nephews Christopher and Robbie.

They laughed. "Man you know that girl smart as hell. She run the biggest drug cartel in Queens. Shit she prolly got a tracking device on her." Christopher said.

"Yeah man I agree. She probably got her workers on the way here now to murk yo ass." said Robbie. They grinned at eachother.

I laughed. "Shut up. Y'all some bitches. But I was just gonna take her to my crib and lock her ass up in the cellar. But she can't stay in there too long. With an ass like that, imma be hitting it every hour." They erupted in laughter.

"First of all unc, where the hell is she at?" Chris asked.

"Oh, she uh.. She outside in the car." I stuttered.

Their eyes got wide. "Man I know damn well you didn't leave her in that damn car! I bet yo ass didn't even lock the door." Robbie said. Damn, they're right. Shit. I forgot to lock the door.

"Dammit." I cursed under my breath.

"What you gonna do if she's gone?" They asked.

"Why the fuck y'all asking questions? We need to be looking for her ass!" I yelled.

We quickly ran outside and went towards my car. I can see her looking right at me. Thank God she didn't get away. Chris and Robbie looked at me in approval and walked back to the house. I quickly got back in the car.

"So, what did you do while I was gone pretty lady?" I asked while starting the car.

"First of all bitch, what is there to do while sitting in a car with no keys?" I looked in the rearview and she rolled her eyes.

I smirked. "Roll them again if you bad." And sure as hell, she rolled them again. What am I gonna do with her?

*A PICTURE OF SAMMIE ON THE SIDE