Chapter 8: Can't live without ya

*Recap from the previous chapter*

"Get in the back seat."

I did as I was told. We drove for about an hour then the car stopped. I couldn't see out the window because the tint was so dark. He got out of the car and walked over to me and opened the door.

"I'll be right back. Dont try anything." He said while rubbing my arm gently. I nodded my head. Oh this muthafucka about to get it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shelly's P.O.V

***************

I've called Cashmere's phone atleast 30 times to tell her I was gonna be late and still got no answer.  I decided to go ahead and stop by her house.

On my way there, something didn't feel right. My heart tightened when I pulled up in her yard. I saw her car was still there but her front door was slightly opened. Thats weird.

I parked my car and started walking towards the front door, watching my steps. I noticed a few strands of hair on the ground. I know for a fact that Cashmere doesn't wear weave. Something ain't right man.

I pulled my gun out and walked in the house cautiously. I must have walked around her house 100 times until I got to  the fact that she wasn't there. My heart sunk. Where could she be? I called her phone again and heard it ringing. I followed the song..

Hit the lights, cant let no one see me get down

Its alright. I know they think I get around

You and I, got something they cant know about..

Her phone was on her bed. It continued to play the song because I didn't hang up the phone. I couldn't hang up the phone. Its funny how song lyrics describe how you feel about someone. Before I knew it, the automatic voicemail system came up so the song stopped. I called her phone again. Just to hear the song...

Really only heaven knows my heart

You know this aint a ordinary love..

We got some much history in the stories about us so come on over, baby

We gon light some candles tonight.. Very special

We gon do whatever you like, very special....

As I listened to the song, tears filled my eyes. I have to find her. Dont think I can live without her.................

*A PICTURE OF SHELLY ON THE SIDE