Chapter 4: Pleasure

~ Shelly's P.O.V ~

Cash is running late! I told her to come to my office right after the show. Maybe she forgot, I don't know. She has been working here for a while now and i'm not gonna lie, I have a crush on her. But I'm 26 and she's 21. That's a big age difference. Its just something about her.. Maybe it's how she makes her money or maybe it's because she's a independent woman. I remember when I first gave Cash a job here....

~RECAP~

I was walking around my club and noticed a fine young woman with some of her friends, i'm guessing. She had the body of a goddess and the way her hips swayed as she walked would hypnotize any man. I knew then and there that I wanted her. I don't even know anything about the chick but what I'm seeing is good enough.

I walked over to her and her friends. "Can I buy you ladies a drink?" I said while showing my award-winning smile.

Her friends said yes but she didn't say anything. It looked like something was on her mind. "It looks as if something is on your mind. Come over here and talk to me about it." I said while grabbing her hand. At first she was hesitant but then she followed through. I led her to a nearby hallway that was empty.

"My name is Shelly, by the way. What's your name beautiful?" I asked while looking into her dark hazel eyes.

She blushed. "My name is Cashmere."

"Nice to meet you Cashmere. What's on your mind? I can tell something is wrong."

"Well.. I don't have a job and my bills are piling up. I've looked for a job everyday this week but I had no luck so I came here to release some stress." She said with her head down.

I lifted her chin up with my hand. "Well today is your lucky day baby. I'm the owner of this club."

She smiled. "Really? I thought the owner went by the name of Shelton."

I started laughing, "Well sweetie Shelly is short for Shelton."

She looked away and started laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. Just thought I had a funny name."

I couldn't help but to laugh. "Well Cashmere, I have many jobs available. What do you have in mind?"

"Can I be a bartender? I love mixing up drinks.. Plus I'm good eye candy."

I smirked. "Well with a body like that, you should want to be one of my pole dancers. That way you'll make as much money as you want. Whatever they throw at you, you'll keep it. Whereas being a bartender, you'll get paid 9 dollars an hour."

"Just give me some time to think about it. I'll come back and give you my decision." She said with a smile.

I nodded and walked her back into the club. I'm real excited about this.

~ End Of Recap ~

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Cash walk through the door. She looked beautiful. "I'm glad you made it Ms. Banks." I said while getting up and pulling a chair out for her. "Have a seat."

She sat down. "I just wanted to inform you that you're doing a great job. I'm getting more and more people wanting to see you in action everyday. So I would like to promote you to pole dancing on stage instead of doing private shows."

She smiled. "Thank you so much Boss. I really do like my private shoes but I guess dancing on stage will work."

I can see the sadness in her eyes. "I'll make you a deal. On the weekdays, you pole dance and on the weekends you do private shows."

Her eyes brightened back up. "That couldn't be a better idea." She winked. "Is that all sir?" She said while licking her lips. Little did she know, I was hard as a rock.

"Uhh, well I wanna take you on a date."

She grinned. "Is that all you want sir?" I could hear the seductiveness in her voice.

I walked over to her and stood in front of her so she could see the bulge in my pants. She licked her lips and started running her hands up and down the crotch of my pants. This is the moment I've been waiting for.