Chapter Two

It had been another long night. I sipped on another rum and coke. This bar was turning out to be useless for getting answers, I needed to get in contact with the local Master, a man by the name of Andrew- which meant that whatever was plaguing the area would continue, more innocent people would die. Damn, why the hell did I choose this place? My frustration was beginning to boil over. I needed a release.

I watched as the bodies on the floor ground into each other. Hips rubbing and twisting in a way that sent waves of lust and yearning through every fiber of my mind. I needed that. Otherwise I would be lost to the insanity of yet another night of useless drinking alone, hunting the things that go bump in the night.

My mini skirt was hiked up- I didn't bother pulling it back down. The tight red satin corset I wore clung to my breasts making them spill from the top. I closed my eyes and felt the friction rub between my thighs and swayed my way over to the dance floor.

I sucked my blood polished finger and then traced it over the front of shirt, lightly scratching my nipple piercing as I caressed the material. My body melted into the mass of sensations- every part of me was being touched and not at the same time.

My hips curved with the rhythmic beat. Back and forth, back and forth. For every pop my hip kicked out, my hand manipulated another part of my own body. I had enough piercings that any movement I made I could get myself off on, if I wanted to. And right now, I very much so wanted to.

I could taste lust in my mouth. I swallowed.

His hand gripped me and I knew that tonight I was going to get lucky in more ways than one. I could feel the power roll off him as it hit every tingling, pulsing nerve I had already stimulated. He had potential of being the head of the chaos going on around the SFV.

He pulled my against him, testing to see if I would fight him. Take it, tonight it's yours. I thought. I felt his fingers dance across my skin. The light fluttering had my nipples erect and throbbing to the beat of the music within seconds. I pushed harder against him, grinding my hips as I slid up and down his front. His pants bulged behind me. A smile crept across my face. I made the trip once more before he forced me to turn.

His eyes burned a beautiful violet as he stared into mine. I knew him before he knew that I even believed in vampires.

I tilted my head to the side and trailed my fingers down the side of my neck. My finger made it back to the mouth and then slowly circled back down to my cleavage. I closed my eyes again, and slowly sucked on my bottom lip. I could feel his gaze on me.

A gentle breath against my throat told me he was leaning into me. I felt his fangs graze my neck. I shivered with delight. I knew I was getting wet. Part of me wanted to take him right here... to enjoy the feeling of him deep inside me. But I wanted the full experience, my thoughts lost to the reason why I was in the club in the first place. I knew I could easily have sex in the middle of all these people, it was part of the nature of the club- I wanted the vampire treatment, it was what I had been studying for years- well, at least some of it was.

He tugged on my hand and led me away from the crowd of people. We sat at a private booth. My foot gently stroked his cock under the table.

“My name is Andrew.” He purred at me.

“Kat.” I held out my hand, palm down awaiting a kiss- he planted a gentle one.

“The pleasure is mine.” He rolled the words on his tongue, turning them into pure bliss.

My tongue drug across my bottom lip as my teeth pulled it in to suck on it.

“What's a delicious kitty like yourself, doing playing in a place like this?” His eyes raked across my body- undressing me.