Beautiful...

megatron had sat sky down and gave her some energon. she raised an optic ridge.

"really?"

"yes, drink."

"why?"

"because you don't get enough."

"ok, fine, you win." he smiled as she drank the energon. "good?"

"yes, happy now?"

"almost." he set down two more, one for her, and one for him. "now i am." she laughed and drank hers as he drank his. they sat in a comfortable silence as the had their energon. he held onto her server. she smiled.

"softie."

"yeah, i am. so what?" sky laughed again. he smiled and stood up, pulling her to stand and walked out, still holding her hand.

"where are we going megatron?"

"its a surprise, i cant tell." she raised an optic ridge. "do you trust me?"

"what?"

"do you trust me?"

"yes." he powered up the ground bridge and lead her through.

"close you optics." he said. she did and he lead her through. she tried to peak but he placed his server over her optics "no peaking." he was now behind her, leading her forward, still holding her hand. She felt warm sun and something soft under her peds.

"where are we?" she asked with a smile.

"guess." she listened for any clue, waves.

"are we... at the beach?" he uncovered her eyes and she gasped. "how did you..."

"data pad." he said and chuckled. "you look this place up, a lot."

"Oops." They laughed together as they walked around a bit on the island, enjoying the warm sun and the company of each other. "megatron?"

"yes?"

"you said you lied when you told me you liked me as a friend, why?" she looked at him. he looked at the water and sighed.

"because i thought i wasn't going to get another chance to tell you how i felt."

"why didn't you tell me before?"

"i was too scared too..."

"really?" he nodded and she chuckled.

"what?"

"wow, something you where actually scared to do." he chuckled with her as they stood together, hand and hand and watched the water. she then smirked.