falling puns

Sky knew that once wild strike gets here, megatron isn't going to want much to do with me. Its not like we were together... right? i don't know! all this is giving me a helm ache. "im going to take a nap..." knock out stopped her when she turned.

"kitty-"

"its sky fighter now KO." i said and he chuckled.

"ok the Sky Fighter," he said in a playful mock and i playfully glared. "i want to warn you About Wild strike..." she looked down.

"they were a lot closer than just friends... weren't they..."

"yeah... they were spark mates..."

"oh... what... what happened to her?"

"no one knows. Megatron sent her away during the war to another planet to keep her safe. No one has seen her until now." she nodded slowly. "are you alright?"

"i will be..." she turned and left them alone in the room. She was walking slowly, deep in thought, and wasn't paying attention. She bumped into some one and fell back. She waited for the impact with the ground but it didn't come. She opened her optics and saw megatron smiling down.

"why hello there, nice of you to drop by."

"my lord, she seems to be falling for you again!" KO yelled.

"did you have a nice trip?" Breakdown added. they all laughed. Megatron winked down at her and she blushed. He brought her up, spun her, and walked away; leaving her in awe.

"the things that mech does to me..." she muttered as she went to her room. "i better try to distance myself now... before i get hurt..." she sat down with a sigh and put her helm in her servers. "oh primus, what am i going to do?" she leaned back a bit. I grabbed the data pad and went back to reading the files. The one thing that scared me most was her record. She has put alot of femmes in the hospital and killed some too... Because they have all been seen with megatron.