Ruined moment

She shot up in the sky and hovered for a bit, megatron gaping up at her.

"how did you...?" she laughed and dropped back down, landing gracefully on her feet.

"your not the only one sound wave does requests for." she said with a smile. he chuckled.

"want to see what this island has to offer?" he held out his server for her. she smiled, nodded, and then placed her server in his. they walked together for a bit. "we should get back. Its getting late and they can't seem to go two seconds without me. I've been getting calls like crazy."

"why didn't you answer them?"

"because im trying to spend time with you amelia."

"its sky fighter now megatron, you know that." she smiled. they heard a gun power up. They looked back and saw arcee, bumblebee, and bulk head all aiming guns at them. Megatron held her close as optimus came into view.

"really optimus, now is not the time." he growled. Sky placed a hand on megatron's chassis and watched in fear of being taken. Optimus raised an optic ridge.

"oh really?"

"yes." megatron looked down to her and back at optimus. optimus raised his gun. Sky's spark was pounding as she watched with wide optics. he shot but the dodged it. "go." he told her.

"but-"

"go amelia, now!" she transformed and flew away. Megatron tried to fight them off the best he could, re opening the wound on his chassis and getting a few more. He eventually was on his knees, leaking energon badly. suddenly a ground bridge opened behind him and some help came out... for him, with Sky fighter leading them with a determined look. Megatron looked up at optimus, who was ready to kill him, and then back to her.

"back off." she told optimus, who was also looking at her. she stepped closer to us. "now." optimus didn't move. Sky grabbed her daggers...