why?

kitty was glaring at optimus and yelling at him. as she did every day for the past two  and a half weeks.

"i left to be on my own!"

"and then you joined megatron." he said calmly.

"because he treated me how i wanted to! he respected my wishes! even as simple as dont call me AMELIA!" she said as she stressed out her name. she crossed her arms and walked away. she sat against the wall and sighed. 'i miss you megatron... i wish i was with you...' she felt a tear roll down her cheek. Jack came over and sat next to her. Kitty wiped her tear away and looked at the wall next to her.

"hey..."

"..."

"are you ok?"

"..."

"do you want anything?"

"i want to be able to leave." she snapped and looked back at the wall. "why did you all bring me back? i was happy for once!" she felt more tears roll down her cheek.

"because we miss you and want you back."

"i left for a reason! i didn't want to come back!" she said, got up, and ran down the hallway. she turned into the energon storage unit and just hide there, crying. her tail was wrapped around her legs and her ears were drooped forward. optimus walked in there silently and watched her.

"amelia..." he said softly. she snapped her head towards him and yelled angrly.

"dont call me that! im not amelia anymore! Amelia died when i got my cat side! so STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

"she only died because you let her."

" because she was fully human and had friends, parents, and a good life! i dont have any of that!" she said. she ran out of the room, even out of the base, again. she heard the rumbling of a semi truck behind her as she ran faster, into the city. 'he cant transform in the city, and i can hide in a building. he cant stay because of the fact that he doesn't have a holoform still.' she smirked as she took a corner, then another, and another. she went into a busy park and stayed there. Optimus knew he couldn't stay, due to the huge amount of people so he drove back to the base. she sighed and walked to a secluded area and just sat there. 'some one will come eventually.' and she was right.