I LIVE!!

Sky was quiet for weeks now, no talking, barely eating, she barely even comes out of her room. If she does she seemed a bit snappy, especially when called Amelia. She would work a lot too, usually over working herself and sound wave has to force her to eat and or rest. She was doing just that, working herself until she couldn't work any more when sound wave came.

"amelia-"

"don't call me that." she said bitterly. he had said it in megatron's voice "i'm fine sound wave, just leave me alone." she said in her now usual snappy way.

"you need to take care of yourself." knock out's voice this time. i gave a humorless laugh.

"try and make me." he did but she had him to the ground by sweeping his legs out from under him. "not this time." she went back to work so he got up and left. after a few minutes she felt some one else behind her.

"amelia..." she slammed her fists down. she thought it was sound wave again, using megatron's voice.

"i said dont call me that!" she turned around and froze.

"m-megatron?" she whispered. he was standing there, alive. she didn't even believe it at first. "n-no... im just imagining it..."

"no your not." he walked over to her.

"oh my primus...." he stopped in front of her. she watched him and took a shaky breath. she reached her hand up, which was also shaking, and gently touched his face. he smiled softly as she stifled a sob. "you actually here... your..." she kissed him as tears streamed down her face. he kissed back, holding her close. She pulled away from the kiss and looked into his optics. "how?"

"i don't know actually." he said. he looked her over and frowned. "you haven't been taking care of yourself."

"look who's talking. You do the same." he laughed.

"i know."