what? are you serious?

AN: no, im his son harry. XD had too. i have been wanting to for so long.

"wait, so your saying kitty is a deception now? that cant be right!" Jack said looking at bee.

"we both saw it. she didn't even run from him when she had the chance. he was in his holoform and she had a chance to run and hide, but she didn't." raphael told him.

"if this is true, then we must do everything we can to get her back on our side." optimus told them.

"how? she isn't going to come willingly and mega bucket isn't going to let her go with us either." bulkhead told them.

~~~

Megatron walked into his throne room carrying kitty. he placed her on the arm of his throne and turned around when the doors slide open to reveal sound wave.

"yes soundwave?" he asked. Soundwave indicated in kitty's direction. "ill be right back kitty." she nodded as he stepped out. "what is it?"

"i finished her cybertronian form." he told him in megatron's voice.

"good, i just need you to add one little thing." he said and whispered to soundwave what it was. "got it?" the mech nodded and left him. Megatron walked in and saw her asleep. he smiled, picked her up gently, and placed her on the bed he had made for her. "good night kitty." he said sweetly.