seeing him again

Soundwave touched down and transformed to see kitty stand and smile.

"your here! lets go! before optimus comes!" the quiet bot nodded and re transformed. kitty jumped in as optimus came into view. they took off as optimus tried to shoot at them but missed.

~~~

Megatron was sitting on his throne, as usual, but he had dozed off. kitty walked in quietly and sat next to his arms, not wanting to wake him up. she watched as his mouth formed a small smile. she felt a smile form on her lips as well. she also noticed, after a while, that he was holding her blanket from her bed. she smiled a little more. Megatron opened his optics slowly and lifted his head.

"just a dream... again..." he said in a horse voice, from lack of use. a tear fell down his cheek as he put his helm in his servers. she placed a hand on his arm. he turned and looked at her, unsure, and looked at her with wide optics.

"k-kitty?" he asked with his scratchy voice. she smiled and nodded.

"hey megatron..." she said with a soft voice. he smiled and scooped her up.

"your back!" she giggled as she fell on her butt in his hand.

"of course i am! i wasn't going to stay there forever!" she stood up, with her tail flicking with delight. "are you ok?"

"i am now. i was so upset when optimus took you from me." he brought her closer to him. she purred and nudged his head. he chuckled at her and whispered, "i missed you."

"i missed you too megatron." she said as she smiled.

"do you want to go somewhere?"

"of course. its been too long since we have seen each other, let alone go somewhere together." he laughed as he stood up. there was a long series of popping joints. "did you sit there the whole time?"

"well, for the first week i was in med bay." he said, not directly answering the question.

"that didn't answer my question." she said as she laughed.

"mabye?"

"ill take that as a yes." she said as he laughed.

"yes. that was a yes. how did you get here?" he asked as they past soundwave. kitty looked at the mute mech and smirked. megatron stopped and looked at him also. "you got her?" he nodded and continued typing. "thank you." for once, in his actual voice.

"your welcome my lord." Kitty and Megatron looked at eachother then back at him. they turned away and left.