no more spark break

Megatron pov

I woke up and looked over. Sky was asleep holding my server. I chuckled and tried to sit up a bit without letting go over her server. I leaned over to her to kiss her and fell face plate first. I heard laughing and looked up to see her laughing at me.

"where you going to kiss me?" i chuckled nervously and stood up, leaning against the berth to look cool, but fell again when i leaned to far. she laughed more at me as i stood up.

"screw this." i said and pulled her into a kiss. she kissed me back with her shoulders still shaking from laughter. I pulled away and smiled. "now lets see if i can go a few hours without getting hurt."

"good idea because i dint want this place to feel like a second home because you keep getting hurt." she said as she crossed her arms with a half smile.

"i try not to."

"you either do or do not, there is no try. got that?"

"OK, fine!" she chuckled as she held onto my servers.

"i missed being with you megatron. I cant handle not being able to talk to you, or laugh, or touch. I had gone too long without it."

"i know, im sorry." i touched my forehead with hers. She hugged me and i held her close, watching her with sad optics as she cried quietly into my shoulder.

"it was so hard not being able to see you. I thought you had died." her voice was broken. "and as soon as i get you back you where laying on the berth, unconscious." i hugged tighter and nuzzled my face plate into her neck cables.

"im sorry..." i whispered. she slowly stopped crying and looked up at me. I wiped her tears, kissed her one more time, and walked with her to the throne room.