oh...

Sky/Amelia pov

I watched him carefully. It took all the courage i had to ask him that.

"i like you." he said

"that's not what i meant megatron, i think you know that." i said quietly. Im not going to lie, i am terrified.

"well, uh. i guess i like you as a friend."

"oh..." so he doesn't feel the same. i felt my spark shatter. i looked at the sand on the beach, trying not to cry.

"sky, are you..."

"yeah, im fine... lets go back..." i stood up and transformed. he did the same. we flew to the nemisis in deafening silence as i tried to keep my composure. I took a deep breath when we landed and transformed.

"Are you sure sky?"

"Sure of what?"

"That you are ok?" i was silent for a moment and then i nodded. "Alright..." with that i left the flight deck. I went to my room ad st down with my helm in my servers. I just... I cant believe i thought he would have felt the same about me... I layed down on the berth and closed my optics. I heard a crash at my door. I looked. Megatron gave me a guilty smile. "Sorry."

"Its alright." i sat up. I tried to smile.

"Did I say something to upset you sky? You seemed-"

"I'm fine, Megatron." I said slightly snappy. I said a little more calmly. "Really..." He nodded slowly.

"OK..."

"I'm sorry..." I said quietly. He walked up to me. I looked down in shame but he had me look at him. "Yes?"

"How do you feel about me?" He asked quietly. I felt my spark skip a few beats and I swallowed.

"W-what do you-"

"You know what I mean." He leaned in. I felt his breath on my faceplate. My spark raced.