just in case

NO POV

Megatron blushed lightly as Kitty went back to her usual place on the arm rest. she didn't notice, so megatron then put on a straight face, although the blush was still visible, and started to work on something. Kitty fell asleep so he called in soundwave.

"soundwave, i have a feeling that something might happen to Amelia," he said to the silent bot quietly. he was standing next to him, looking at her. "and i want to prepared, just in case." soundwave nodded as megatron told him what to do. "do you understand?" he nodded again.

"Question: why do you think that something will happen to kitty?" he asked in megatrons voice.

"i just have a feeling, and in case we cant save her, i need this ready." soundwave nodded again and turned around. "soundwave," the mech turned his helm towards him. "dont let anyone know." he nodded and left. Megatron sighed and looked back at kitty, who had just woke up. "sleep well?"

"i guess. i got alittle cold. im used to you being next to me." he chuckled as she streched and fell back onto her butt. she got back up and walked towards the edge.

"would you like to go somewhere? you haven't been out since you got here." she smiled and nodded.

...

Megatron landed in a dense forest, which was quite impressive for a jet, and transformed once kitty stepped out.

"the place i want to show you is alittle of a walk for you, so im going to carry you." he smiled as he suddenly picked her up, causing her to go 'NYA'. he chuckled at her as she playfully scowled at him. he carried her for about 10 minutes untill he put her down. "i also have some surprises for you."

"really?" she said with some playful sass. he chuckled and told her to close her eyes. she did as megatron brought out his holoform.

"you can open your eyes now." she opened her eyes and took in the man standing in front of her. he was 6 feet 1 inch. he had pitch black hair with some streaks of royal purple. his eyes were a brilliant red with specks of light purple around the edges. he was tan with serious muscle. he was wearing a button down black shirt, top two buttons were unbuttoned, and dark jeans with black shoes.

"megatron?"

"yes?" the man said smiling. she smiled back at him and gave him a hug. she laughed as he picked her up and swung her in a circle.