{Chapter 6} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet

“Okay well that wasn’t so bad...” Takeshi smiled over at you and Adira who were walking sleepily and rolled your eyes.

“I’m just tired and want to go to bed. We should all go to bed. We have a big day tomorrow and who knows what’s in store there.” You muttered while rubbing your eyes.

“Hey Shizuri, Adira!” You could see Naruto run towards you and made a face.

“What..?” You both muttered.

“Well... have you guys seen Kakashi sensei!? We all have to find our senseis and I don’t know where Kakashi is!!” Naruto waved his arms in the air frantically. You and Adira looked at each other boredly and back at Naruto. “And if I don’t find him then-!!” You cut him off by wrapping your arm around his neck and dragging him by your side like a cat.

“Okay.. Let’s go find Kakashi. Then we have to find Genma sensei...” you muttered as Adira groaned. Naruto blinked and looked at you threw the corner of his eye then huffed.

“Kakashi sansei!!!” Naruto yelled and ran up to the white-haired, masked man. Kakashi turned around and looked down at Naruto boredly. The other two, Sakura and Sasuke, were already standing behind him. Sasuke looked around Kakashi at you and you smiled and waved at him. Kakashi looked up from him and over at you, Adira and Takeshi. He smirked at the sight of you and you looked away blushing.

“Ugh... why does Naruto and Sasuke’s sensei just HAVE to be Kakashi...” You muttered as Adira laughed. When you first came to the village you had met Kakashi and liked him quite a bit. After Naruto had blurted out in front of Kakashi that you liked him, you started to not hang around their team so much. Now every time Kakashi saw you, he joked around with you, which you didn’t appreciate very much.

“Hey Shizuri. How have you been?” Kakashi smiled while walking towards you, tucking his book into his pouch.

“Good... you?” You crossed your arms and looked at him. He chuckled and stopped in front of you, leaning over so his face was level with yours.

“That’s good.” His smooth voice rang in your ears. “I’ve been pretty good.” Kakashi smirked again and you scrunched your nose. Just then Someone was in front of you, facing Kakashi.

“Okay, back off my little sister bucko.” Takeshi glared across at Kakashi who had now straightened up.

“Uh...” Was all Kakashi could say before Takeshi continued.

“You can’t just go up to girls and be all ‘mr.sexy’ like. Geeze how old ar eyou, 50?? PEDIFILE!!” Takeshi screamed and put his arms out so they were on either side of you. You sweat dropped and pushed Takeshi to the side. He fell over and you looked at Kakashi boredly. He smirked again and winked at you as he walked back to his team. You blushed again and looked away.

“Stupid...” You mumbled and Adira and Naruto burst out laughing. Takeshi then stood up and pushed Kakashi.

“You wanna fight punk!?” He yelled and your eyes went wide.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you Takeshi...” You said quietly. Kakashi turned around to face Takeshi with a bored expression on his face.

“She’s right... I wouldn’t do that if I were you, ‘punk’.” Kakashi’s voice was even and calm. Takeshi’s anger flared and he put up his fists. Kakashi half laughed and stood there with his hand on his hip. Just as Takeshi charged, something hit him in the head. Everybody looked and saw Adira standing there with a big frying pan in her hand. (don't ask where she got it)

“This is no time to be acting like that Takeshi! Come on we gotta find Genma sensei!” Adira continued her lecturing while she dragged Takeshi away. You sweat dropped and looked back at the others.