{Info} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet

You
Name: Shizuri Zama
Age: 16 (Kankuro is 17)
Village: Hidden Leaf Village
Hair: Black with blue-ish tint, you always wear it either in pig tails or a pony tail. only wear it down on special ocasions
Eyes: emerald green
Personality: bubbly and hyper active but can be super serious. Is really protective of friends and twin sister Adira.
Weapons: normal ninja weapons (kunai, shurukin etc.) nun-chucks and a large sword only used on bigger missions.
Family: twin sister Adira and Mother, Father and little brother Ryou who live in the Grass Village.
Best friends: Naruto, Sasuke, Izumo, Kotetsu and eventually Temari

Your Sister
Name: Adira Zama
Age: 16
Village: Hidden Leaf Village
Hair: pitch black, she always wears it up in a high pony tail

Eyes: deep blue with flecks of amber in them
Personality: usually pretty hyper but a lot more calm than Shizuri. Doesn’t take crap from anyone. Stubborn as hell and even more protective than Shizuri. Hates Sasuke.
Weapons: normal ninja weapons, 2 katana swords, a staff, and basically anything she gets her hands on (like a cereal bowl… just you wait, it’ll be in the story!)
Family: twin sister Shizuri and Mother, Father and little brother Ryou who live in the Grass Village.
Best friends: Naruto, Izumo, Kotetsu, and eventually TemariPast
You grew up with your sister and parents in the Grass Village. Your mom (Mikomi) and Dad (Kayuki) were great parents and let you do pretty much anything you wanted. They were so happy that you two were becoming ninja because you both enjoyed it so much. Only thing is that you guys were trouble makers and pulled pranks together all the time. After you and Adira graduated from the academy you guys had a great prank to pull. You spray painted the whole academy and left pictures that you made of the teachers on the walls (I must say, they were pretty creative). This wasn’t the first time you had done something so drastic, so you both had to either hand in your headbands or move to a different village to become ninja. Your parents didn’t want to leave their home, especially with a child on the way, and so they sent the both of you off to the leaf village (you got to choose which village you wanted to go to) because they had a great ninja program there. So you and Adira are now living in the Leaf Village. You two are at the same level as Neji, lee, and Ten Ten.