{Chapter 1} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet

“Hey Shizuri!… Shizuri..?… SHIZURI!!” You heard your name being called faintly. The voice still went on in a slight muffled noise. You rolled your eyes and sighed, taking your headphones out, only to have an annoying, loud, spiky blond haired kid screaming in your ear.

“Ugh what the hell Naruto.” You looked at him in annoyance. He smiled hugely with bright blue eyes. “so what is it?” You asked now curious why he would be so excited and happy.

“The chunnin exams are coming up!!” He yelled. You smiled and was also now excited. You jumped up and hugged him to death.

“Naruto this is awesome!! Where’s Adira!?!?” You yelled dropping him on the ground. Adira was your twin sister and also your best friend. You two did everything together. Naruto scratched the back of his head.

“uh.. I dunno, but I’ll help look for her if you want?” He suggested. You nodded quickly, smiling like a weirdo.

10 minutes later

“Get back here you little runt!!” Naruto yelled, chasing after Konahamaru. You sighed and walked slowly while they ran around a corner. As you walked past an ally way you saw something that glinted in the shadows. You stopped and saw Sasuke walk up to you.

“Hey.” He said in the normal monotone voice of his.

“Sup?” You asked. He just shrugged and kept looking at you. You smiled slightly but quickly whipped your head around to hear a scream come from Konahamaru. You ran around the corner, flashing an apologetic look at Sasuke. As soon as you turned the corner you saw Konahamaru suspended in the air by a very tall guy with a full black one-piece and purple make-up on his face. He was about to punch Konahamaru. Naruto looked hopeless, obviously his tactics weren’t working. You glared and walked forward.

“What. The. Hell!? Put him down!!” You yelled. There was a blonde girl with four ponytails and a huge fan on her back standing behind the tall guy. She looked around him curiously and the guy just glared at me, still not dropping Konahamaru. You walked straight up to him and went on your tip toes, shoving your face in his. The guy finally dropped Konahamaru and stared down at you.

“Thank you.” You said through clenched teeth. He sneered and in one quick motion, had you pinned against the fence.

“So what’s your name, huh?” He asked. You figured you might as well be polite, though you were about to blow up.

“I’m Shizuri… you?” You glared at him. He smirked darkly.

“My name is Kankuro, and this is my sister Temari. Now since you interfered, I’ll have to beat you up instead of that little brat.” He wound his fist back and swung it forward. You caught it and glared at him, your face just centimeters from his shocked face. You smirked then and punched him in the face, sending him flying into the fence parallel to the one you were against. Everyone’s jaw dropped except for Naruto’s.

“Yeah go Shizuri!!” He yelled pumping his fists in the air. You looked over and smiled, only to be caught off guard by Kankuro tackling you. He, again, had you pinned, only to the ground this time. He had both your arms and legs now so you couldn’t get away or hurt him. All of a sudden you heard yelling and someone running.

“Shizuri!? What the hell man!?” You heard Adira yell. She was standing just beside Naruto and was about to attack Kankuro when a small stone hit his side and he fell to the side. We all looked to where it came from and saw Sasuke sitting in a tree with another stone in his hand. You smiled slightly and Kankuro stood up in a flash, holding his side.

“I suggest that you leave now, and leave everyone alone. Sasuke mumbled and glared at Kankuro.

“The hell I will!” Kankuro yelled and took his mummy thing that was on his back and held it beside him. “You’re gonna get it! He said smirking evilly. Temari’s eyes widened and she took a slight step forward.