Chapter 32

I was woken up by the noise of a mad dash to get everything done before my alarm even when off. I got up and threw on some clothes and joined the rush.

"Oh good you're up. Grab a muffin from Vienna and get outside.." Linda said briskly.

"I went downstairs where I found Vienna holding a tray of muffins. "Good morning" she greeted when she saw me.

"Those look great."  I said eyeing the tray of muffins.

"You're to kind. It's nice to see someone who appreciates my cooking. Please help yourself. There is juice on the counter." She smiled.

"Thank you." I said grabbing an apple cinnomin muffin. Nick entered the room and downed a glass of juice.

"Hey V, are there anymore muffins?" He asked Vienna.

"No sorry there is only enough for everyone to have one." She said before heading into the pantry.

"Alright everyone time to go." Rob said walking down the stairs a few minutes later. Nick got up and followed him I was just about to do the same when Vienna stopped me.

"Lizzie, you're forgot something." She said as I was about to leave the kitchen.

"Yes?" I said turning around. She handed me a small lunch box like thing.

"Just in case you get hungry on the plane. Have a safe flight." Vienna said kindly.

"Thank you Vienna." I said hugging her goodbye. Irene and Linda each grabbed their muffin off the tray and walked out of the house behind me. As we drove I glanced back at the house only to see Trent staring at the car as we drove away.

We raced through security and made the flight just in time. Kymmi and I were the only ones with coach tickets the rest of the family were up in first class. Once seated I opened the package Vienna gave me to find a bottle of water, an extra muffin, a package of Airborne, and a few other small snacks.

"Where did you get that?" Kymmi asked.

"Vienna" I responded immediately dividing it up between Kymmi and myself. After a little while of talking with Kymmi she decided to take a nap and I pulled out a book. The flight wasn't very look about 4 hours or so. We landed safely and were met at the airport by Kyle who had taken an earlier flight the night before. Both wedding planner Ana Belle and Brandi were with him as well as a girl I recognized from picture alone. Rachel Cross.

The group boarded taxi's towards the boat dock. We then proceeded to board the ship. Kyle's room was on the other side of the ship along with the wedding planners and Rachel Cross's room. Kymmi and I entered our room.

"Isn't this so exciting?" Kymmi asked as she flopped down on her bed.

"Oh yeah." I agreed not really paying attention. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Hey Kymmi what to go for a walk on the deck?" Nick asked after she opened the door.

I was left alone in the room where I began searching for a hiding place for Kyle's Blackberry. under the mattress was no good because housekeeping might run across it when changing the sheets. The drawers were no good because Kymmi and I were sharing them. I then decided that the back of my bedside table drawer was the best place for it. I decided to give the phone a few minutes of charging time with the charger I found in Rob's office. After stashing it away I decided to explore the ship. According to the cruise guide we got when we boarded this ship had three dinning rooms.  I decided to find the perfect one for dinner. Deciding I wanted to enjoy myself for once so I decided to avoid the Clark's. I borrowed Kymmi's hair straightener, did my make-up, and put on my nicest outfit one of the ones Grandma Courtney gave me for my birthday. Glancing in the mirror I decided to put my hair up in a twist. Barely recognizing myself and deeming myself classy enough I set off for the dinning rooms.

The first one I walked into I saw the Clark's sitting at a table together. I checked the second one where I saw Kyle sitting with Rachel. I almost walked out of that one too until I had an idea to spy on him. I took a seat near by close enough where I could here what he was saying.

"Did you unload your camera equipment yet?" Kyle asked Rachel.

"Not yet" she said checking her watch. "I should probably go do that."

"Do you need some help?" He asked her.

"No I'm very particular with my equipment." She smiled.

"Oh I know." He smirked.

"Not like that." She said draining her wine glass. "I'll see you later."

"For sure." Kyle answered.

I was disappointed gambling with my cover while getting no information at all. Kyle glanced around the dinning room eyes stopping on me. Thinking I was caught and about get up a just leave a waitress came up with my order blocking off my path to the door. I decided to just stay and eat my pasta dish and planned on not looking at him again. I ate for a few minutes when I noticed some motion in his direction. He was coming right towards me.

"Hello" He said.

"Umm hi." I squeaked slightly.

"I noticed you across the room Beautiful. What's your name?" He asked.

"Shauna" I replied with no idea where that name came from.

"Hi Shauna, I'm Kyle." He said taking my hand. "May I join you?"

"Wouldn't your girlfriend that just left get jealous?" I asked.

"Oh her she is not my girlfriend she and I are here on business."  He replied.

"Oh really? You go on a pleasure cruise on business?" I asked mildly.

"In my line of work you do what ever it takes to get the job done." He replied.

"Yeah I know what that is like." I said pretending to understand.

"Why don't I go get my plate so we both don't have to eat alone."  He said making his way back to his table. He occupied the seat across from me. "You don't have any wine." He observed.

"I forgot to pack my ID." I lied quickly.

"That isn't a problem." He said as he waived the waitress over. "I can vouch for her. A bottle of chardonnay please."The waitress returned after a few minutes. He poured me a glass. "There you are dear." She said sweetly.

I weighed my options. Illegally drink this wine or don't drink and seem odd. I chose to drink it. "This stuff is actually pretty good." I said after my first sip.

"Are you not familiar with wine?" He asked.

"No it's just you can never trust the quality of this cruise ship stuff. Sometimes they serve cheap stuff." I said covering myself.

"Yes I have noticed that too." He replied. A few minutes later he was pouring my my second glass. I started to loosen up. We were laughing and joking and I seemed to forget who I was talking to. I vaguely remember leaving the dinning room with him.

"Shauna, I'm going to level with you. I'm not looking for a relationship so don't over think this. But do you want to go to the club below deck with me?" He asked as we exited.

"Yeah sure." I slurred a bit. "But who said anything about a relationship?"

We danced together at the club. It was so nice to let lose. I remember him and I doing shots at the bar then things get a bit more fuzzy.

I woke up the next morning completely naked next to him. I was horrified. The event's slowly came back.

He and I did a few more rounds of shots, then he invited me back to his room I accepted. We arrived in his room he kissed me. Then unleashed a fury of erotic which I actually enjoyed, then the act. Which was truly amazing he was good at what he did. Horror filled me. I had actually slept with Irene's fiance. I then realized that my hair was curling back up and my make-up was smeared everywhere. I slowly lifted up the blanket glancing underneath it taking a mental image of him so I could relive that night again in my mind. He might not be a good guy but I had enjoyed myself after all. I quickly dressed and slipped out of the room. I entered my room about 10 minutes later. Kymmi was inside. I realized quickly what the walk of shame feels like.

"There you are I was getting worried." Kymmi said looking me over.

"Kymmi, can you keep a secret?" I asked her quickly.