Chapter Three~ You Really Know How to Scream

(Y/T/N= Your Twitter Name)

The first thing I do when I get home is cry. Violently. I finally met my role model/ celebrity crush, and then I fucking... Ugh! He thinks I'm nuts! He must!

I jump, startled from feeling something rubbing my leg. I look down and sigh when I see it's just my cat. I bend down and pick her up, nuzzleing my chin on her soft head, "Hey, Tink."

Yes, I named my cat after Tinkerbell for the simple fact my cat can relate to her

Yes, I named my cat after Tinkerbell for the simple fact my cat can relate to her. Cute and cuddly one second, the next she's snapping at you like a shark. That and her eyes are green like Tinkerbell's dress. And she dies without constant attention.

Purring softly, she closes her eyes and rests in my arms. Within my pocket, I feel my phone buzz. I place Tink back on the floor and pull out my phone.

@jaredleto: Just got the confirm on a new movie! Can't wait to start working!

I favorite it, but my phone goes off again.

@jaredleto: Also met a lovely girl today! Thank you for making me laugh... you really know how to scream.

@jaredleto: that sounded sexual... Whoops!

Oh. My. God.

FAAAVOOORITTE!!!

My chest rises and falls quicker than before as more tears run from my eyes. Tears of shock and happiness. Just as I think it's over, my phone buzzes again.

New Twitter message from @jaredleto: Found you.

My hands shake as I read the message. Those two little words make my stomach turn in knots.

After what seems like forever, I start typing, but it feels like I'm not in control of my fingers.

Y/T/N: Stalker x)

Why would I send that?! Ug, oh my god! Maybe I can delete it befor he rea-

Read 5:16

Shiiiiit!

Tears run from my eyes faster than before, and I become shaky and out of breath. It only takes me a second to realise what's going on.

I'm having a panic attack.

I drop my phone and focus on my breathing. Through the nose, out of the mouth. A soft meow permeates next to me. I turn my head and spot Tink gazing up at me. She pushes her head on my hand, forcing me to lift it so she can lay with my hand on top of her back. I pet her soft fur, which seems to calm me down a bit. By the time I'm completely calm, the sun has almost set. With another shaky breath, I pick up my phone, seeing I have four notifications from Twitter.

New Twitter Message @Jaredleto: Haha xD
5:17pm

I have some news for you! Can I have your number? I want to hear your reaction when I tell you.
5:22pm

You okay?
5:30pm

I guess you fell asleep. Or you're ignoring me. Either way, I'll see you next week. You got the part :)
5:38pm

My eyes go wide, and my hand finds its way over my mouth. I got the part... I actually got the part! But Jared, he thinks I'm ignoring him...

Y/T/N: Hey! I'm sorry. I wasn't ignoring you. I got a phone call from my sister, n she really likes to talk.
5:45pm

Read 5:45pm

Guilt forms at the pit of my stomach. I suppose lying is better than throwing my issues at him.

@jaredleto: Oh... that's a shame. I would've loved to hear your reaction :)

A sigh of relief escapes my lips. Everything's cool. He's not angry.

Y/T/N: Well, I freaked out a bit tbh.

Read 5:47

@Jaredleto: You'll have to recreate it for me on Monday!

Y/T/N: No way! Not happening!

Read 5:50

I smile down at my screen as it becomes easier to respond as I calm down. For the first time in a long time, I'm actually looking forward to a Monday.