World War III - Chapter 23

*NOT EDITED*

Chapter 23

*Ethan*

I was back in Miami at my house. During the whole plane ride home I only thought about Adele. I put Suzuki and my future love, Ebony, behind me. Something strange had stirred deep within me and I knew I had to let it all out. I knew I had to tell Adele the truth. I couldn't take the feeling anymore and I had the impression she felt the same way. I didn't know how I was going to let her know. Nobody was in her house. It seemed the same, but without Adele's presence it was different.

I sat there on my bed wondering where Adele was. I knew I shouldn't have felt that way but I couldn't help it. I rested my head on my pillow and took a deep breath. Why was I so confused? I got back up and moved to my laptop. I signed on MSN and waited for Adele. An hour had passed and I ignored every other person who tried to talk to me. My gorgeous eyes were only on Adele's name. Where could she be? What was she doing? I looked out my window and saw that her broken window was now completely fixed. I chuckled as I remembered throwing the rock.

*Ebony*

I was on a plane back to Miami. My time in London had been....weird. I still had to ask my mother about Ben, but I just couldn't be bothered. I would have to ask her some other time. As soon as the plane was in the sky, I took out my laptop and just barely managed to connect to the internet. I had an internal debate on whether I should sigh in to MSN. After 12 minutes, I decided to sign in.

The name that caught my attention was Ethan's. The memories of London came rushing back to me. He really was stupid. He really thought there was a girl named Suzuki Alto. I chuckled to myself as I thought about his stupidity. I was about to sign out again, seeing as how there was nothing for me to do when Ethan sent me a message.

E-man:

I need 2 tell u something

Adele L:

Okay..then shoot

E-man:

I need to get something off my chest n I understand if u don't feel the same way but I have a feeling u do feel the same way.

What was he talking about? I took a deep breath.

Adele L:

Okay, tell me then

E-man:

Truth be told I miss you

Oh, my gosh! Did he just say that? I was about to reply when he sent me the next message.

E-man:

And truth be told I'm LYING! When you see my face, hope it gives you hell, hope gives you hell!

E-man:

When you walk my way hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell!

Oh, right, of course. I forgot this was Ethan we were talking about.

Adele L:

Yeah, ok, r u done?

E-man:

hahahahahahaha...did you think I was gonna confess my love 4 u? Haha, I have no love 4 u, Adelien.

Adele L:

I didnt say u did, tyvm.

E-man:

that song can be like our song :)

Adele L:

Naww, u found us a song! How cute *gag*

"Adele, what are you doing?" my mum asked me.

"I'm chatting on MSN," I replied.

"Did you forget about your punishment?"

"What punishment?"

"For having that party when I was away. Now, get off the laptop."

"But Muuuuuuum! That was like a week ago!"

"Exactly, so you have 3 more weeks left."

"Can you shorten it then, please?" I begged.

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Pretty please with-"

"Oh, fine! One more week then."

"Thanks," I smiled.

Adele L:

I gtg

E-man:

wateva

Adele L:

you suck

E-man:

see ya at skool

Adele L:

not if I see u first!

E-man:

...that was so lame.

Adele L:

Yeah, you'd know.

I didn't wait for his reply, instead I just signed out and shut my laptop down. Ethan was such a sweet guy with 'Suzuki'. Why couldn't he be nice to me? Oh, well, didn't matter. I knew I was going to see him on Monday. Thank god it was Friday. I was nearly home. I sat back in my seat and rested my head on the small pillow when I remembered that Ethan was also my neighbour.

"Aww, shingles!" I yelled.

*Ethan*

"Dad, I'm going out!" I shouted as I left my house. I got in my car and drove off to to the mall. I felt better saying that to Adele. I parked my car in the car park and walked to the food court where I knew I would find some girls. I grinned as I saw a hot blonde staring at me. I winked at her and she giggled. I knew I was gonna get some tonight.

-o-o-o-

She wrapped her legs around me as I forced my tongue into her mouth. Good thing my dad wasn't home when I got back. She moaned into my mouth and in response I moaned too. I felt her fingers trying to unbutton my shirt. My hands roamed her whole body and I loved everything I touched. I poked my tongue deeper into her mouth. She brushed her thigh against my erection and I cupped her.

I left her mouth and went down to her neck. I nibbled and sucked as she moaned my name.

"Egan," she moaned. Okay, that so was not my name, but I didn't care. I forgot what her name was anyways. I was enjoying myself so much and ignored the bang I heard.

I heard it again; it was like a door slamming. I went back to the girl's mouth and sucked on her lips. I heard the same bang again. This time I looked up, and saw it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG GUYYYYSS!!!

CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME BANNER MADE BY jjackieeex

http://img25.imageshack.us/i/banner1kj.jpg/

Thanks sooooo much!

P.S. Check out her story 'Code Name: Night'

I'm in the process of reading it and it's pretty good.

xox.

© Adorkable