World War III - Chapter 6

I got more than 35 votes on the last chapter so as promised, here's chapter 6!

Chapter 6

*Ebony*

I had just exited the convenience store when I wore my black coat. I had ditched the emo hairstyle look and went back to my usual neat layers. I placed my glasses onto my eyes and continued walking down the street. I hid my backpack in my coat. I walked with my head down but then I looked up as I heard a door slam. I turned around and saw a silver BMW. Inside the car was Ethan and he was staring at me through the rear view mirror. I quickly turned back around and fastened my steps. I walked until I reached the corner.

I breathed in relief. I went back to my normal pace and within 15 minutes, I was home. My mother's car wasn't in the driveway so I guessed she wasn't home. She never really was home anyways. She was a well-known barrister and didn't have much time for me.

I walked into my over sized house and looked at the time. It was only 10:30am. I sighed and walked into the kitchen. I placed my bag and coat on the bench top then looked out the window. The sun was shining brightly. The water looked blue and calm. The sand was white with specs of yellow.

I jogged up the stairs and changed into my red bikini set. I tied my hair into a pony tail. I stared in the mirror for a minute then decided to bring my fringe to the front like I did at school. I applied sunscreen on my body then grabbed a black towel. I slipped my pedicured feet into my black thongs and grabbed my sunnies with my iPod.

I walked down the beach. It was pretty empty but then again it was a private sector of the beach. I took out my towel and laid on it. I shut my eyes then listened to my iPod. The song 'Bad Romance' by Lady Gaga was playing. I hummed to the tune until I heard a faint voice.

"This is a private beach," it said.

My eyes were squinted and I couldn't see the person properly. I sat up and regretted it straight away. Why me?

"I know it is," I replied.

"Then piss off," Ethan said, aggressively.

"No. I'm allowed here," I said.

"Said who?"

"Um, I'm a resident of this area."

"What!" Ethan exclaimed.

"Forget me, what are you doing here?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I live here, too," he said.

"What! Where?" I asked frantically as I stood up, sparing a glance at his perfect 8 pack.

He pointed to a house that was around 15 houses away from mine. I sighed in relief as I saw his house was at least 500 meters away from mine.

"But I'm moving to that house tomorrow," he said and pointed directly at the house that was located right next to mine.

Someone hand me a gun.

*Ethan*

I saw a chick lying in the sand. She had a red bikini on and looked too hot to ignore. So I walked up to her, with the hopes of making out with some sexy girl only to find Adele. Okay, so she looked hot when she was half-naked but that didn't mean much, right? Her hair was still covering most of her face and it pissed me off. I walked up to her.

"This is a private beach," I said.

I tried to keep my eyes on her face and not her boobs but failed miserably. Her belly button ring just sparkled. I was always a sucker for belly button rings.