Chapter Twenty One

When Billie woke up around 8:30 I pretended to be asleep. "Baby? You awake?" He asked me. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter now. "Hmm?" I faked a sleepy groan. "I'm heading over to the studio to meet the guys, I'll be back soon okay?" I felt him kiss my forehead. "Mhmm." I groaned again. I heard the bedroom door close and I knew it was safe to open my eyes. Yes I felt guilty, yes I felt like a horrible girlfriend and soon to be mother of his child but I just couldn't face him yet. I jumped out of bed and turned the shower on. Some of my best thinking was done under hot running water. After I was finished I dried off and wrapped a towel around myself. I brushed my hair out and applied some product. I used my usual amount of make up and then made my way back to the bedroom to pick out an outfit. I settled on a pair of light washed skinny jeans and a tight red low cut sweater. I couldn't help but smile at my own reflection in the mirror. "Win." I thought to myself. Although my belly was yet to pop out my boobs looked incredible. It had been a week since Billie and I last had sex and that was one week too long for me. I blow dried my hair out until my waves hung loosely over my shoulders. His favorite. My stomach began to grumble, I checked the time on my phone 10:00. I closed the bedroom door behind me and walked slowly towards the kitchen careful not to run into Joey or Zoe. The house was quiet, I prayed to God neither of them were home. I searched the cabinets and refrigerator for breakfast. "Yum." I mumbled to myself quietly. I pulled a small carton of Ben and Jerry's vanilla ice cream from the freezer and a snickers bar from the counter. I walked into the living room and plopped myself down on the couch. "Anyone home!?" I yelled. My voice echoed and there was no response. I shrugged my shoulders relieved that I had the house to myself. I turned the tv on and began flipping through the channels with the remote. I stopped on law and order. I lifted up my shirt to expose my belly and began dipping my snickers into the ice cream. "Mmm so good." I said quietly. "Oh come on asshole!" I screamed at the tv. I jumped when I heard Billie clear his throat. I looked over to my left to find Mike and Tre standing next to him. Fuck so much for looking sexy. "Oh hi.." I mumbled with my mouth full. Billie laughed. "Sorry love I should of told you I was bringing home strays." Mike glared at him and both of them sat down on the couch. I awkwardly pulled my shirt back down over my stomach. Tre looked over at me. "You'd think you were pregnant or something.." He said. "Billie told you?" I asked him curiously. "Told me what?" He tilted his head to the side. Shit he was joking.. "Wait.. You're pregnant?" Mike asked clearly catching on to what just happened. "Yup.." I mumbled as I stuffed another bite of snickers and ice cream into my mouth. "It's Billies!?" Tre asked louder this time. "Of course it's Billies dumb ass." I glared at him as if warning him to stop talking. "We're home!" I heard a cheery voice scream from the door way. A crooked smile formed across my face as Zoe and Joey entered the living room. Oh this should be good.. I thought to myself. "Hey that's my snickers.." Joey was staring at me now. I looked innocently at him. "Oh I'm sorry.. Here.." I waved the snickers in the air at him. "No.. No.. Just keep it." He rolled his eyes and I smiled. Tre stood up now. "Zoe.." He said staring at her as if she wasn't supposed to be here. You two know each other?" Joey asked. "Of course." Tre laughed switching glances back and forth between the two of them. Zoe's face was pale now. Billie walked back into the room. "Woah what's going on?" He asked, clearly sensing the change in atmosphere. All eyes were on me now. I shrugged my shoulders and once again began stuffing my face. "Are you two.." Tre began to ask but Zoe cut him off. "No!" She yelled. "Of course not." Tre nodded but the look of disappointment on Joeys face was something I had never seen before. I immediately came to his defense like a mama bear ready to attack. "Yes.. They are.." I said loud and clear while looking up at everyone. Joeys eyes widened. "They are what?" Billie asked me stern now. I looked towards Zoe urging her to speak up herself. "Sleeping together.. I mean we had sex ,once.." She winced as she stuttered out her sentence. Billie rubbed his hand against his forehead as if in distress. "You knew about this?" He asked me. "No. I heard them. Last night." Joeys face turned bright red. "I don't get it. What does this have to do with Tre?" He asked confused. "Joey.." Zoe began to speak. "The night Aria met Billie I met Tre and one thing led to another.." She trailed off. "You fucked him?" Joey asked hurt now. "I'm sorry.." Zoe replied. Joey walked out of the room and Zoe followed behind him. "Wow.. Didn't see that coming.." Tre said surprised. "Yeah neither did I." Billie looked at me. I put my head down. "So.. Baby number three eh?" Oh mike and his sad attempt at distraction..