Chapter Four

If you've read up until this point please click the vote button! It is so so so greatly appreciated a comment here and there would be nice to! Thanks for reading everyone.

*this story is for entertainment purposes only, I do not know green day nor do I claim any part if this story to be true.

(:

-------------------------------------------

My finger wandered over the call button for a good five minutes before I worked up the nerve to call him. Well actually Zoe's finger pushing the button for me was what made me call him.. " Hey you" a chipper but collective voice answered. "uh um hey it's Aria.." Shit of course he knows it's you dumb ass! Billie laughed hysterically. "I know who this is Aria I've been waiting for you to call.. Hence my text message to you" he laughed again I on the other hand was mortified. "Are you still there?" I was trying to gather my thoughts and had forgotten to speak. "Yeah.. Sorry just a little preoccupied." "Oh? With what?" He asked sounding genuinely interested. "My thoughts actually... Billie look I'm a little confused here." "Confused about what exactly?" He sounded tired. "What do you want from me?" I sputtered out before I could even take a minute to realize what I had just said. "What do I want from you..?" Before he could continue I cut him off " I mean why me? You don't want to get mixed up with me I'm nothing special just any other average girl.." Now it was his turn to cut me off. "You're wrong Aria there's nothing average about you." Oh.. Was he actually being sweet? Was Billie Joe flirting with me? "Well.. Thanks I guess." I heard an exasperated but quiet sigh on the other end of the line. I pictured him becoming frustrated. "Are you busy tonight?" He finally spoke up. Oh great he was looking to get laid again.. "Depends on what you had in mind." Okay maybe I was being a little harsh. "I was hoping we could maybe go out.. Like to dinner." He sounded nervous. "Are you asking me to go on a date with you?" I was slightly amused by this. "Yeah I think I am. Unless you plan on rejecting me then I take it back."I was relieved this conversation had taken on a lighter tone. "Oh no no I'm not rejecting you Billie actually just the opposite I accept." I tried not to sound desperate. "Really? Just like that? How do you know I'm not some psycho axe murderer looking for another victim? I pondered on this for a second. Then I let out a little laugh who knew Billie was actually a funny guy? "I think I trust you, god only knows why." I laughed. "Hey hey I promise I'm not so bad." He began laughing too. "Oh one problem.." I spoke up. "You're in New York and I'm in New Jersey." "Thats where you are wrong miss Aria, not even close to being a problem. Ill send a driver over for you he'll bring you to the restaurant. Just need your address." A driver? He'll bring me right to the restaurant? And then it hit me like a ton of bricks, his wife of course.. I went a long with it."Yeah sure mr axe murderer ill be your next victim." We both burst out laughing. Then I spoke again " 110 Lake Crystal Drive." "Lovely doing business with you." He was always so sarcastic and witty I envied him for it. "Be ready by 5:00 wear something nice and ill see you at 7:00." "Alright see ya then." I tried to sound calm. "Oh and Aria?" "Yeah?" I asked. "I hope you don't have any important plans for tomorrow.. And if you do cancel them." Before I could speak the line went dead. He had hung up, leaving me to my own thoughts, an obnoxious voice snapped me back into reality. "SO what did he say!?" Zoe was more ecstatic then I was.