{You're Stressed Out}

Ashton: You walked through your front door and threw your bag on the couch. You groaned and plopped down on the couch. You put your head in your hands and started crying; feeling hot tears landing in your palms. School has been really stressing you out, and with your night-time job, you have no free time to yourself, and it's stressful. You heard footsteps coming down the stairs, but you stayed in your position. "Baby, what's wrong ?" Ashton asked. You felt the couch dip and arms wrap around you. You shook your head and took your head out of your hands; wiping the makeup off from under your eyes. Ashton ran his thumb over your cheeks; wiping any extra tears. You explained to him everything with school and your job and he let you rant on, not even complaining. He listened to everything you had to say. You took a shaky breath. Ashton walked into the kitchen and came back with a glass of water. You took a sip and smiled at Ashton; hugging his torso. "I love you so much, Ash." you whisper into his chest. he rubs your back soothingly.

Calum: You sat on your bed; curled up in a ball taking slow, deep breaths. The rumors of seeing Calum with another girl and all that bullshit was really stressful. You knew being his girlfriend would be hard, but you didn't think it would be stressful too. Your Twitter inbox was filling up with fans saying they spotted Calum kissing another girl's cheek. You threw your phone across the room and it shattered to pieces. Apparentally Calum heard because he ran into your room and saw the anger in your eyes. You locked eyes with him before breaking the glance. "What's wrong, Y/N ?" he asked. You pointed to the wall and he saw your phone shattered. "A-are you cheating on me ?" you stuttered; holding back any tears. "N-no, of course not, why would you think that ?!" he asked. You picked up the magazine on your nightstand and tossed it to him. His eyes widened and he looked at you; hurt in your eyes. "Baby, that's my cousin. I kissed her cheek because it's a cousin thing we did ever since we were 9 years old." he said. You took a deep breath and nodded slowly; so he knew you heard him.

Luke: You sat at your desk in your room; trying to do your homework. You had projects piling up for all your classes and it was hard to keep up with them. Plus, your friends' constantly texting you didn't help. You gave up on your schoolwork and shoved everything into your bag. You put your elbows on the table and rubbed the sides of your head with your fingers; trying to shake your headache. Luke had been aware of how stressed you were and he felt really bad. You got up and walked to your closet to grab a blanket. A note dropped on the floor, so you bent down to pick it up. "Come to the bathroom in your bathing suit. xx" You furred your eyebrows and slipped on your purple two-piece bikini and a towel and headed to the bathroom. You opened the door and a bubble bath was set up with candles on the side and Luke's iPhone plugged into his music player. "How cliche." you mumbled. You grabbed a hairtie and put your hair up in a bun before stepping into the warm water; feeling a rush of relief over your body as you soaked in the warm water and bubbles; the candle scent filling your nostrils.

Michael: Michael set up a romantic picnic for you to calm yourself. You both sat around; munching on food and talking about random stuff. You both sat up and stared into each others eyes. He slowly leaned in and his lips were lingering against yours. Before your lips met, your phone started playing a ringtone. You slipped it out of your pocket and answered it. Your boss started rambling on and on about what you did wrong today and you needed to work a double shift, blah blah blah. you hung up and sighed. "I hate my job." you mumble. Michael and you cleaned the picnic up and headed to your room. You slipped on your pajamas and Michael striped down to his boxers. You leaned up to him and cuddled up to him. He drew circles on your stomach and whispered sweet things into your ear, making you fall asleep the least bit worried about your stress.

To be honest, this was supposed to be like a 2 sentence preference, but I got a little bit carried away ;-)

Thanks so much for 1.2K, it really means alot. I literally made a whole list of preferences to write and create. I DO MAKE THESE UP, I'M NOT STEALING THEM, I SWEAR. Don't forget to comment your suggestions.

QOTD: What's your favourite 5SOS song ?

Mine is Wherever you are<3

Thanks again guys !! :-) xx