{An Interviewer Insults You}

Ashton: "You're joking, right? Just because she's had a rocky past does NOT give you the right to judge her." Ashton snapped. The interviewer gives him a shocked look as Calum starts to try and calm him down. You couldn't help but smile at how Ashton stood up for you. You looked at him from backstage and smiled at him; blowing him a kiss.

Calum: "Well Y/N seems to be a little attention seeking, don't you think?" the interviewer asks. All the guys; especially Calum's face completely dropped. "I mean, have you seen her pictures on the internet? Kinda flashy." she remarked; placing a photo of you in a bikini on the monitor. "Ooh, a bikini shot, she's got a rocking body, of course she's gonna show it off." he remarked.

Luke: "Now Luke your girlfriend Y/N seems to be... Well... she's kinda put on some weight, don't you think?" she said; oblivious to the fact you were sitting right next to him. Your insecurity started showing as you ran off; Luke following you. You felt a tug at your wrist as Luke embraced you in a hug; rocking you back and forth. "It's okay, baby. You're perfect." he whispered to calm you down.

Michael: "Now, Michael you have a new girlfriend now, huh?" the interviewer asked; making Mikey blush. "Well not to burst your bubble, but she iskind of a slut." she remarked. And that is when Michael lost it. He knocked over the lamp on the side table in anger before storming off; leaving everyone shocked and confused.

Thanks for 10K ! ♥ツ