{No Makeup}

Ashton: (his POV) I pulled out my phone and decided to pull a little mini prank on Y/N. I went into the bathroom and pressed the keek icon to video. I showed the camera to her makeup and I ran and hid it under her bed. I ran into my room and laid on my bed before hearing a soft knock on my door. "Come in." I say; positioning the phone so she wouldn't see it. "Ash have you seen my makeup bag ?" Now it was my chance. I jumped up and held my phone to me and her. "This is my beautiful girlfriend! Doesn't she look amazing au natural ?!?!" I ran out of the room while she screamed my name.

Calum: (his POV) "Baby please ?" I begged. Y/N and I were going out to dinner and she was taking forever to get ready. I understand girls take a whole to get ready, but this is ridiculous. I went into then bedroom and saw her taking a little Q-Tip and cleaning up the tiny pieces. I rolled my eyes and she obviously saw me. "Fine, if you're getting pissy." she said; slamming her bathroom door shut. She came out with not a single bit of mascara on. I came up to her and gave her a big hug before kissing her forehead. "You look beautiful. Let's go." I say; intertwining our fingers.

Luke: You came out of the bathroom before shutting off the bedroom lights. You laid down next to Luke under the covers, your faces facing each other. He cupped your cheek with one hand and ran his fingers down your jawline. "How did I get so lucky ?" he whispered to you. His eyes began getting more of a sparkly blue colour. "What do you mean ?" you ask back. "I mean, you're smart, kind, honest, beautiful, and you don't care what people think of you. An you look gorgeous without all that trash on your face." he adds a smile at the end. You blush and snuggle up to him; falling asleep with a smile on your face.

Michael: You scream and cover your face when you hear your bedroom door creak open. You take a peek through your fingers and you see Michael standing there with a confused look on his face. "Oh uh.. Hey Mikey." you said; your hands still over your face. Before you know it, your hands are yanked off and Michael's looking at your face. "Baby, you look so gorgeous without all that makeup, you don't need to hide yourself. I'll still love you no matter what decision you make." he said. Everyday from then on, you didn't wear as much makeup.