{Opening Christmas Presents}

I know it's after Christmas, but since I didn't update the Christmas themed preferences before, I'm doing them now ! :) x

Ashton: "Open this one!!" you say; handing Ashton a cylinder shaped box. He takes it from you and rattles it around before tearing the paper and his eyes widened. "New drum sticks, no way!!!" he shouted; flinging them around with his fingers. "That's not all." you say with a smirk. You got up and dragged Ashton up with you as you wrapped a blindfold over his eyes. You brought him out to the garage where a new drum set with the 5SOS logo on the front. You brought him to the stool and slowly took off the blindfold. "Holy shit, Y/N!!! I love you!!" he says; pulling you onto his lap and showering you with kisses.

Calum: "Do this one, or this one, or even--" "Calum!" you interrupted him. He stared at you with a blank expression. "Just pick one for me to open, and I'll open that one first." you say smiling. Calum crawled under the tree and grabbed a tiny box before handing it to you. You looked at him with confusion before unwrapping the box. You opened the box and saw a beautoful diamond necklace. You held it up and it had a crystal heart with 'C + (Letter of your first name)' engraved into it. "I love it. So much." you say: leaning over to hug him. You pulled away and he pushed your hair to the side while hooking the necklace together; letting it dangle down to your chest.

Luke: "And this one is for Y/N and Luke." Ashton said; handing you both a wrapped up gift. You stared at Ashton like you were gonna flip. You tore open the box and saw matching onsies. "Oh my god!" you yelled as you dragged Luke up into his room and you into his bathroom to change into them. You both went downstairs and the rest of the boys started laughing at you both. You handed Michael you phone to take a picture. Luke wraped one of his arms around your waist and you had your arm around his. With both your free hands; you did a peace sign with your hands. After you snapped the pic, you uploaded it with the caption 'Onesie pajama swag @Luke5SOS'.

Michael: You and Michael had all but one gift left for each other. You went under the tree and pulled out Michael's, while he pulled out yours. You exchanged gifts and tore into the paper. You both glance at each other's gifts to see you got the exact same thing. Michael got you a charm bracelet with 'Y/N' engraved on the biggest charm, and you got Michael a bracelet that said 'Michael' on the biggest charm. "Okay, that's really weird." you say; laughing. "Uh yeah!" Michael replied. "We helped!!!!" you hear. Soon Calum, Ashton and Luke came out and joined you guys. "You guys made us get matching gifts?" you question as they all nod. You were so thankful to be friends with such idiots.