{Kiss Cam}

Ashton: "Woo!!!" Ashton shouted as the team ran a home run. Ashton decided to take you out to a baseball game for your first date. Honestly, sports weren't really your thing, but you decided to enjoy yourself as long as you were spending time with Ashton. The half time break was called wehre they show all the commercials and games on the jumbo screen. "And now, for the kiss cam!" the announcer screamed. Random people, even people that didn't know each other got picked. Ashton nudged your shoulder and you looked to see his and your face on the jumbotron. You blushed and buried your head into his arm. He lifted you up and cupped your face; placing his lips onto roars, leaving the crowd in cheers and aww's.

Calum: Calum had taken you to a baseball game today. It was a beautiful day and you both scored tickets luckily over the radio. The Kiss Cam was going around and you started getting nervous. You weren't a big fan of PDA, so it would make you really uncomfortable. With the awesome luck of yours, the camera landed on you two. You eyes widened and you bit your lip; looking at Calum. He looked at you dead in the eyes; almost like he was saying 'Just do it, it won't kill you' kind of look. Soon, people started chanting 'KISS KISS KISS KISS'. Your fear got the best of you and you got up and started to run away, but as you did, Calum grabbed your wrist and spun around and placed his lips on yours; earning cheers from everyone.

Luke: You, Ashton and Luke decided to go to a basketball game. Ashton had 2 extra tickets, and Michael and Calum got busy, so he invited you and Luke. You both promised Ashton you wouldn't make him the 3rd wheel. You wanted Ashton to be part of the group. Luke got up to go buy drinks for the 3 of you when the Kiss Cam spotlight was going around. Just as Luke was coming back; the light landed on you and Ashton. Your eyes grew wide and you moved awkwardly in your seat. Luke scootched threw the aisle and dropped the drinks before beating Ashton to catch your lucky kiss. "So much for not being the 3rd wheel." Ashton chuckled as you and Luke pulled away; laughing as he took his seat.

Michael: Basketball games were you and Michael's favourite sport, so anytime he bought tickets, you were up for anything. It was also your 8 month anniversary, and he knew how much you love Basketball. You were sitting at your courtside seats when you looked up and saw Michael talking to the announcer which confused you. Later on, he took his seat next to and acted like there was nothing wrong and that he never talked to him. Soon, the Kiss Cam spotlight and camera were picking random people. You saw Michael nod his head and before you knew it, the lights shut off and the spotlight stayed onto Michael who was on one knee with a diamond ring in his hand. The stadium was silent as you just nodded your head and umoed onto him; kissing him passionately.

HAPPY DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS!!!

QOTD: What's your favourite gift(s) you got??

(Not bragging) My favourite was probably this makeup kit I got, the 1D exclusive album/perfume and the 5SOS album (I'm so far behind lol)

Thanks for over 4,000 reads!! It's cray crayyyyy. Love you all! :-) xx