{First Kiss}

Ashton: You and Ashton had just finished your third date at a local restaurant, and now you both were walking hand in hand to your house. He gets really overprotective, and since it was dark out, he had to, although the Christmas lights of your neighbors' houses had perfect light. You both walked up your steep driveway to your front porch and stood face to face. He grabbed your hands; intertwining your fingers. You looked down at your hands before looking up at Ashton. His eyes sparkled the hazel colour they were. He took one hand away and cupped your cheek before leaning in and connecting your lips. You draped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Ahem!" you heard. You both pulled away as you saw your Dad standing at the doorstep with folded arms.

Calum: You and Calum were on your living room floor, you both laying on your stomachs. You've been dating for a few weekend he decided to spend the night because your parents were outta town. You both were playing a game of 20 questions, and it was starting to get a little deep. "When was your first kiss?" Calum asked you. You felt your cheeks turn a rosy red as your eyes met his. "I haven't had my first kiss yet." you smirked at him with a blush still forming on your cheeks. Calum's eyes went wide and before you knew it, he reached over to you and connected his lips with yours; making shocks go through your body. He pulled away; laving you still in shock. "Now, lemme ask again. When was your first kiss?" he asked; smirking.

Luke: Luke was your best friend, no doubt about it. You guys did everything. You even waked around in public holding hands. You pretty much acted like a couple, even though you weren't. You went over to his house because you hadn't seen him in 4 weeks, you had to go to Paris for a school assignment. You knocked on his door and opened it. You saw Luke playing on his guitar. He glanced up and you saw his face light up. He set his guitar down before getting up and running towards you. You jumped onto him; locking your ankles around his torso as he spun your around. You jumped down and his hands stayed on your waist. In the heat of the moment, you grabbed him by his shirt and pushed your lips onto his; molding them together.

Michael: You were at the boy's flat and they were all playing a game of truth or dare. You didn't think it was that bad, so you sat in the circle and played along. So far, Luke was dared to stay in his underwear for the night, Ashton was dared to kiss your cheek, and Calum was dared to do the cinnamon challenge. "Y/N, truth or dare?" Calum asked; still coughing up some cinnamon powder. "Dare." you shrug your shoulders. He smirked and you swear you saw him glance at Michael. "I dare you to kiss the cutest boy in the room. On the lips." he smirked. You looked around and locked eyes with Michael who was sitting next to you. You scooted closer to him and grabbed him by his neck and pushed your lips onto his.