{How You Meet *Michael*}

(I honestly don't know what colour Michael's hair is now, but I know he frequently dyes it, but let's just go with the flow of this preference and say it's still pink :) Thanks! And if this isn't the reason he had pink hair, let's pretend it is)

Today at the mall was a charity for breast cancer awareness month. Several acts would come down to the mall and perform for a crowd. Today was supposed to be 5th Harmony and 5sos. The crazy thing is your Dad is close with the manager of the mall, so your ticket prices were a lot cheaper for you and your friend.

You both were just walking around the mall going into random stores doing what normal teenage girls do. You went to some dress stores and tried on some pretty dresses, you went to the food court and got something to eat, and you till had another hour. You both sat down at a table and eat some ice cream.

You see this guy walk past your table and walk to the ice cream bar. You got a whiff of his cologne and began sneezing. You sneezed about 4 times before calming. You looked up and saw a pretty attractive looking guy with bright pink hair. You had to roll your eyes for your vision to pop back to normal.

As he turned around, your friend started freaking out. The boy began picking up his pace and your friend began hyperventilating. You shook her shoulders and snapped her back to reality.

"Y/F/N what's you're deal, are you trying to scare people ?" you said.

"Dude, Y/N, that was Michael Clifford from 5sos." she said.

You furred your eyebrows and started laughing. The only reason you knew about them was from your friend, who was the ultra fan. Her eyes stayed wide open. And the fact you realized you just called a guy, from a boy band you don't like, attractive.

"Y/F/N I honestly don't think a famous singer would just randomly walk around the mall without some kind of protection." you defend.

"Y/N, he always dyes his hair funky colours ! I have proof on my phone ! But if you don't believe me, just wait till the performance." she said; taking a bite of her ice cream.

You rolled your eyes and finished up your ice cream; tossing it in the bin.

~1:05pm~

You and your friend stood in the front row, waiting for then show to begin. You saw a few lads prepping their instruments and microphones. A shot of pink flashed your eyes, when you saw him. The pink haired boy. He looked up at the mic, and saw you; giving you a little wink.

You blushed a light pink colour. Y/F/N nudged your shoulder and smirked at you, making you blush harder.

~~~~~~~~

'Let's start o-o-o-over !!' The band ended. You clapped loudly.

You noticed the pink haired boy kept glancing at you every now and then; which made you blush.

After the performance, you got a call from your Dad.

"Hey Princess, I need you to go to the back end of the mall. There should be a tall man in a black suit standing right by the bleachers where everybody was sitting. Tell him that you're my daughter and he'll take you where you need to go. Thanks princess, love you, bye."

He hung up before you could say anything else. You shoved your phone in your pocket and told your friend your Dad would pick you p, so she could go home. You walked over to the man in the suit and directed you to the back of the mall. There was some kind of back hide out place, that you've never seen before.

Sitting on the couch were the 4 guys you saw performing. You smiled and waved nervously. You were scared because you didn't know what was going on. The 3 boys left and the one with the pink hair stood up and walked over to you.

"Sorry if all this creeped you out, and I know I'm a complete stranger to you, but I really do think you're gorgeous and we should get together soon and hang out." he said.

All these creepy thoughts ran through your head. What if he was kidnapper ? What if he was a rapist ? But deep down inside of you. Near your heart, something really told you that this guy would be okay to trust.

"Sure !" you say; giving him a toothy smile.

He smiled back and wrote his phone number on a piece of paper and handed it to you. You took the paper and put it in your pocket.

"I'm Y/N by the way." you smile; holding your hand out.

"I'm--

"Michael ? Yeah, my friend was completely fangirling over you by the ice cream bar." you laugh.

It was the start of an awkward, yet interesting friendship.

I really ran out of ideas, so I'm sorry if this one stunk:( I tried my best and I'm sick and its hard to think when you're sick !

~Nialls_girl0913