{Twitter Hate}

Ashton: All you saw on Twitter was '#Y/NShouldDie' and your inbox was flowing with hate. It was the usual. Calling you ugly, saying you don't deserve Ashton. You couldn't help yourself but look through it all, even though Ashton begged you not to. It was so overwhelming to the point where you curled up into your pillow and cried your heart out. You heard a knock on your door as you quickly dried your tears and sat up. "C-come in." you said. He came in and his smile dropped when he saw your puffy eyes and your pillow cradled in your hands, your phone on Twitter sitting on the other side of your bed. All Ash had to do was walk over to you and sat on your bed. You held him closer; crying out all you could.

Calum: Ever since you and Calum announced that you were a pair, your Twitter was filled with a bunch of notifications. Your worst feat. Hate. You were so afraid that would happen once you and Calum became public about your relationship. Some comments were very nice, some fans loving you as if you were his sibling. You couldn't even imagine what the others were saying about you, not thinking girls their age would know that type of language. Calum came home and saw you scrolling on your phone. He knew exactly what you were doing, so he ran over to you and tossed your phone onto the couch. "Forget them. It's their problem, not yours." He said; kissing your cheek.

Luke: Hate. Hate. Hate. The whole thing that's been keeping you paranoid everyday, every night. Luke felt your pain, even if he has or hasn't experienced the hate phase before. Seeing you in tears just broke his heart and he got pissed off. He pulled out his phone and tweeted. 'Twitcam. 2 minutes.' He grabbed his laptop and went on the Twitcam. "Hey guys, I know this is unexpected... But you guys really need to see this.." he shot the camera towards you, letting all the fans see you're upset; your eyes shut; lying on his shoulder. Lots of fans were concerned, asking questions. "All this stuff going on with her needs to stop. Just because you're not happy with the fact that I'm taken doesn't mean you need to take it out on her. This really kills me so please stop. Thank you." he shut it off. You hugged him and gave him a small smile. "I love you.." you said.

Michael: "Your so ugly Y/N" "Go die or kill yourself. Something." "Michael doesn't deserve a slut like you." all these harsh words being thrown at you are what you've been receiving ever since you started dating Michael. Tears poured out of your eyes and onto your pillow as you re read the hundreds of horrible things said about you. Michael came upstairs to tell you something and he barged in, seeing you in such pain and sadness. "Baby, I am so sorry.." he whispered breathlessly. You knew that he saw everything the fans were saying. You felt more tears coming on, and you're a really sensitive person so all the stuff hit you really hard. He came over and cuddled with you in your bed, there to catch all your tears. You were able to let it all out and eventually move past it, thanks to Michael.

I know Luke and Michael's are a bit longer. I overdo stuff like that, it's weird !!

Oops, I'll do that a bunch, just bear with me !! (-: