32

Ethan's POV:

I wake up and see Ashley's face, it's been a while since I've waken up to her beautiful self, but she definitely wasn't foreign to my eyes.

I slip out of bed and walk into the bathroom, I grab my Razor and start shaving my face. I then grab my face wash and wash it, patting it dry.
I take the small bit of gel on my fingers and comb it though my hair, Ashley told me she liked this hairstyle on me so now it's my favorite.

I smile as I look and see Ashley's delicate face on my pillow, she's so beautiful, two years ago her face hadn't grown into what it is now, but she's always had this affect on anyone that would meet her, many guys wanted to be with her for her looks and how smart she was, girls were jealous of her for many reasons. But to be fully honest with you all, I liked Ashley from the start, most girls that meet me act all shy, but when Ashley walked into my house on the first day she didn't give a fuck about what I thought of her, she only cared about keeping my baby brother safe, and that's the kind of girl I wanna be with, and I wanna take care of her and hold her in my arms till my arms no longer have enough stability to hold her up.

I crawl back into bed and wrap my arms around her warm body, pressing a kiss onto the back of her neck.

Ashley's POV:

A smile appears across my face as Ethan crawls into bed, I open my eyes and look at a polished Ethan.

"Oh you cute" I grin crawling on top of him to hug him.

"I love you baby" he tells me. " you know that" he kisses my forehead.

"I know boo" I blush at his simple but strong words. When we first met and he said "I love you" to me I thought it was too much, but it's okay, he was only 16. Now with the words he chooses to give me from his heart. they are how he really feels about me, and just the fact that he's giving me a chance to be with him after two years. Oh I love him. He could have moved on, found someone prettier than me, smarter than me, or more forgiving then me. Those things would have scared me so bad if I had even bothered caring that he went away, but the truth is, he'll always come back.

Vote:)