29

A/n

my goal is to get to 250 followers so when I get to that I'll do a double update!

4 months later:

Ethan looks at me and smiles, it's kinda like in those fantasy movies where everything just goes how you want it to go, and it's perfect, but in those stories it's always been perfect, our story is different, it's far from perfect.

I smile back and comb the girls hair, we were babysitting together, her name was Lucy and she was six. Ethan flew himself to the ground, he was teaching his brother how to be a man and how to box and fight. I told him it was a bad idea but he won't listen. Remember 2 years ago his brother was four now he's six.

"We're going to the gym together" he tells his brother.

"Leave him alone" I laugh.

"Hey babe can I talk to you, alone?"

"Sure?" I don't know if it's just me, but when someone says "can I talk to you" I get nervous and think about the worst.

"Okay, maya and Toby, stay here, we'll be right back."

He shuts the door and I hold my breath.

"So now me and you are good right?"

"Yeah" I say.

"Okay, but just to make sure, we are a thing right." I don't know why exactly but I had butterflies.

"I want us to be"

"Okay good me too, but what I wanted to say was, I mean we have been good for what three or four months, so I was wondering if we could go back up a level, relationship wise?"

I was pink no doubt.

"Yeah, I mean we've done it before"

"Shitttt" he yelled excitedly.

"Shhh" I laugh. " there's kids here"

"Baby if they weren't here I'd be fucking you on a counter" he held up his finger to his mouth.

I slap him and laugh.

A/n

This book is confusing so I'm gonna tell you everyone's ages.

Ethan is 19

Ashley is 18

Maya and Toby are six.

A few chapter ahead I said Ashley a different age, I'm sorry, at the beginning of the story she was 16 and it's now two years later, so sorry for any confusion.. She's now 18.