11

Vote

I grabbed onto my stomach as I felt a sharp pain going though it.

I swallowed the pill talking a big gulp of water.

Today I'm going to the gym, I know that Ethan mentioned that he goes there 10am-12pm but I just wanna do something that will ease everything. It's been so long now that I don't have the same feelings for him as before, and I know it's the same for him. Well maybe.

I tied my Nikes as I got in the car.

The gym wasn't packed, it just had pretty much the whole football team there, which is about 25 guys.

I grabbed onto the weight as I do the squats, I try to hide the exercise choice from the guys because they had already whistled at me a few times. Yes, Ethan is on the football team but he probably didn't want to interrupt me.

"Damn dat ass tho!" Gabe said as he kissed my cheek.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

I looked up the see Ethan, it was a version of him I didn't know existed, he looked worried and mad, an affection I had only gotten from my mom.

"Get the fuck away from her Gabe!" He said putting his hands into fists.

"Fuck off" Gabe said grabbing onto my bum.

"Get away from her!" He said walking over faster, to the other side of the gym.

Gabe put his arm around my neck. What was he gonna do?

"Get the fuck off her Gabe" I heard some of the guys say.

I closed my eyes as I fell onto the bench, I took a deep breath as I looked up. Ethan was on the ground pounding on Gabe wrestling him.

"Ethan!" I said as I saw his knuckles were starting to bleed and his left eye was now a dark shade of purple.

"Get up" I said as I cried. " I'm so sorry Ethan, c'mon lets go!" I said helping him up.

He's coming to my house.