31

If you're reading this ilysm<3 this is mature content stuff btw so read at your own risk;-)

"Can we?" He asks.

I've only been intimate with two guys in my life, Ethan and a boy that I thought I wanted to be with, I guess people change.
I know I want to do this with Ethan but the only thing that makes me uneasy is that I don't know how many girls Ethan has been with in the last two years, I don't know if he's gained experience, and if he has I'll make a fool out of myself.

I blush and nod.

He smiles at himself  and pulls off his shirt, I watch him and I can tell he's gotten far more stronger from the last time I saw him shirtless.

I flip my head upside down to put a bun in my hair. He looks at me with seductive eyes and I see his teeth fidgeting with his lip.

He looks at me and I look back at him, and down, he's hard and I instantly look up to see a blush and a smirk on his face. He pulls himself close to me and I rip off  my sweatpants and shirt so he doesn't feel awkward being naked alone.

He starts kissing my jaw and it's instantly a turn on, I try to bite my lip to stop any moans from coming but a few slip.

"Babe.. Fuck.. You don't have to stop the moans... It's sexy." He tells me and I blush again.

Next he pulls me up and lifts me and I wrap my legs around him.

"Let's go to the bedroom" he tells me and I nod.

He lays me down and rips off my panties leaving me almost completely nude.

"Bend" he tells me and I obey. He enters me and I let out a soft moan, it didn't hurt, all I felt was pleasure, as my moans stayed soft and low he started going faster and they got louder but it felt better when he went faster, I moan in pleasure as he hits my g spot and I can tell he gets excited. I let out a breath as he cums into the condom. He pulls out and takes it off. He throws it in the trash and starts kissing me, I kiss back and show him how much I missed him.

"I missed you so much" I say and pull away from him.

"I missed you too baby, so much." He looks at me and I pull in and kiss him.

I look down at his dick and he smirks and grabs onto it, pulling it out of him boxers, there was no saying his dick was small, I'd say about 5 1/2 to 6 inches. I scoot closer to him and grab onto it making him hard instantly. I stroke it up and down and he moans and I go kind of faster, I rub my thumbs against the top and he watches me as I do so.

"Fuck! Let me eat you out" he says and I roll my eyes.

"You don't have too"

"So you're saying you think I don't want to?" He challenges and licks his lips.

"I may be wrong"

"As a matter of fact you are" he winks.

I roll my eyes and he tells me to lay on my back and spread my legs.

I spread them and he goes strait in. I moan and he hits my g spot for the 2nd time that night. Once again I know he's smiling and this time I can feel it.

"I'm tired" I say and he gets up and wraps his arms around me.

"Makes two of us" he smiles into my boob, and I kiss his Apple scented head.

We both fall asleep in each other's arms. I know for a fact that this wasn't our best day together but definitely not the worst.

A/n

Don't forget to follow if you somewhat like this story.