30

I look down at my phone as I'm waiting for Ethan to come back out to the car, he was talking to his mom and dropping off Toby.

I turn up the volume as the song 'treat you better' comes on.

"I KNOW I CAN TREAT YOU BETTER, THEN HE CAN, AND ANY GIRL LIKE YOU DESEVES A GENTLEMAN!" I sing, well, yell.

"TELL ME WHY IVE BEEN WASTING TIME ON ALL YOUR WASTED CRIME WHEN YOU SHOULD BE WITH ME INSTEAD!"

I stop singing as Ethan tries to get in the car but he's on his knees laughing his ass off at me.

"Fuck you"

"Damn baby, you in choir?" He smirks and chuckles.

"Shut the f*ck up" I whine.

***

I lay down on the couch of Ethan's apartment and groan, Ethan's in the bathroom brushing his teeth, what a fucking idiot it's only six.

"Babe come here"

I lay down next to him putting my head on his shoulder, I can feel him smiling. He takes his hand and puts it on my hip bone, he's rubbing up and down with his thumb and all I can think about is how perfect we could be.
He puts his hand under my sweat pants that I changed into, and makes his way down, shit.
Soon enough his hand is in my pants and he's making circular motions with his fingers on my clit, I moan in pleasure and he presses harder.

Now he stops, he takes his finger away and lays me flat on the couch as he crawls on top of me.

"Can we?" He asks.