16

I stared at the note, I had already read it for the 10th time but I couldn't stop reading it, nobody has ever done something so thoughtful for me and with all honesty no matter how much that letter made me want to cry, it made me smile, because it lets me see how much he truly cares. I'm not saying that it's true love, because that isn't possible right now. But if there was one thing I wanted right now, it would be to see Ethan happy, with a true smile on his face, not a smile that he put on just for show. I needed his true colors to shine out to me.

I put the letter back in the envelope as I sniffled, I looked at the box sitting down in the hallway of my apartment building, I picked up the box. Inside were five perfectly covered strawberries. I looked it over smiling as I pictured Ethan in my head picking these out for me. On the lid it read "A little bit of sweetness - To replace all the dullness.", I frowned as I read the quote, Ethan's quote, it was written in black ink messily on the lid.

I picked up a strawberry, I bit into it taking it out of my mouth fastly notices a small piece of paper under the strawberry I had just took a bite of seconds before... What. The. Fuck?

I picked it up reading it. "I loved our frappe  stops at Starbucks, It's kinda depresso now, I guess I'll have to switch to the expresso's." damn he's slick. I took out the black tray the strawberries were laying in to find a ton more pieces of papers.

"Your eyes are the flash to my iPhone."

"Your heart is the start of the path leading the way, I don't know where my heart belongs, but I strongly think I have found where;)"

"Your smile is the path to the sun."

"One of your kisses = 100 of your hugs."

"Your the sprinkles to my ice cream"

"(Credits to cam Dolan for ideas:)"

"You make life easier for me and for many who know you, you need to know how loved you are by me and others, your beautiful and if you ever do get this message I would like you to take consideration to it? Contact me asap. E ♡.