28

I look up and Ethan's face is red and angry, he almost stands up but then he sits back down and puts his head on the table in front of him.
I can't make out on what he's doing but when he look up I realize I messed up big time, his eyes are puffy and his face is red and blotchy.

I stand up again, my guard nods and I run over to him.

The tears fall down my face as I sit on his lap and he cries onto my shoulder.

***

I go in the other room to put some shorts on and a tank top.

I walk over to Ethan sitting on the couch and give him a bowl of Roman, he looks up and takes it.

"I'm going to bed" I start to walk away.

"Stay in here tonight?" I look back at him and nod.

He puts his bowl in the sink and sits on the other couch.

I close my eyes and he comes over and whispers in my ear.

"Don't worry, I promise these mistakes will turn into love."

He walks away and I smile.

***

I hold onto my grandpas hand as I start to walk. My nerves were going crazy. I take in a breath and look up. Ethan look so nervous but his handsomeness almost hides it completely.

"You look beautiful" he whispers to me as I look him straight in the eyes.

"Thanks baby, you look handsome" he smiles and blushes.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

The man says all the words.

"Now the final question is, Ashley Rose Motez', would you do the honor to be Ethan's wo-"

I wake up and look at Ethan, he's sleeping silently with his leg falling off of the couch. I smile and go back to sleep.

Vote please and don't forget to comment if u like☺️😊