4

I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock buzzing. Last night with Owen was better than I could ever even imagine, he got me a chocolate rose and he took me to the movies along with dinner, which didn't go really as I'd planned but still.

I touched up my makeup one last time as I walked out the door.

Today Owen and I were gonna hang out because it's Saturday and  I was having trouble falling back asleep after a long night.

I walked out the door of my small dorm headed towards Starbucks. Yes. We were getting Starbucks.

"Carmel frappe thank you" I said to the girl that I believe was just one grade ahead of me, you also could refer to her as the girl I met last night. Grace.

I sat down next to Owen, he had ordered a green tea and got us a muffin to share.

"We should go out again sometime, last night was a night to remember." He said smiling at me.
It reminded me of something Ethan would say, but of course they both have their own intentions. Owen meant it in a 'Cinderella story' way, but Ethan would say such thing in a dirty sexual way.

"We should!" I said smiling. "I had a lot of fun." I decided to leave out the Ethan part not feeling the need to apologize.

I finished my drink throwing away the cup.

"I'm here babe"

Ethan.