Overwhelming Emotion ~Halloween Special~

To get into the Halloween cheer...
Warning: blood and gore involved

Yandere: a Japanese term for a person who is initially very loving and gentle to someone (or at least innocent) before their devotion becomes destructive in nature, often through violence and/or brutality

"f-n~ f-n~" The handsome prince cooed in an innocent tone, his black clothing and gripped broadsword splattered with dripping crimson liquid saying other whys. Heaving heavily with tear stained cheeks, you cupped both of your hands over your swollen lips, trying to muffle your breaths. You personally wanted to banish this demonic prince from the face of Eos, disgusting images of his friends' heads decapitated from their bodies, laying on the wooden paneled floor like presents.

"Hey f-n." Noctis chimed, casually slinging an arm around your shoulder.

"Hi Noct, what are you doing here?" You questioned, casting your gaze back to the raven's alluring irises. A small smile graced his lips, tempted to smash his lips against your inviting ones, his tongue craving for friction. 'Not yet...' He decided, pecking you softly on the cheek before allowing you to resume the task you were doing.

"Nothing really. Just hanging around the place." He answered softly, rubbing his palms against your smooth forearms. He turned his nose into the crook of your neck, inhaling your heavenly scent. 'She smells so perfect.' The young prince thought, allowing his hands to trace every curve of your body. You glanced over your shoulder, silently questioning his suspicious actions, averting your gaze back to the table. His fingers seemed so cold and dead, feeling his fingertips brush against the hem of your shirt, a chill running across your spine in warning.

Few Days Later...
A new feeling other than admiration flooded the ravenette's mind, watching you intently through bloodshot eyes, his blonde friend embracing you in a tight hug. 'f-n is mine you stupid mortal!' He screamed in his mind, believing a new obstacle was stacked between the two of you. And he planned to break it down, one way or another.

"Eh, Noctis-sama?" The girl chirped from her spot, wanting to recite the poem she created for him. Her intention was to confess her unrequited love for him, but her fateful days of living were over. She choked out a gasp, feeling something cold and sharp pierce into her neck, the once sane prince glaring at her with deep hatred.

"Did I not tell you speak yet? I was in the middle of watching my goddess." He murmured against her ear, crimson liquid dripping from her mouth, dribbling down her chin to her neck. His insane gaze never wavered as she dropped limp to the floor, her eyes widened in shock and fear with a pale face.

"Great, another body to clean up." Noctis muttered under his breath, vanishing into a shroud of blue crystals, returning with a mop and a bucket of water. The remains of the bloodied mop were washed away into the bucket, along with the girl's spirit.

Hours Later
A filthy, unpleasant aroma entered your nostrils, gagging at the odor. You waltzed over to the kitchen door, squeaking it open slowly. Your body froze, your breath hitched midway through your throat. Blood and organs were swiped across the once spotless walls, intestines hanging by the ceiling fan and human organs thrown across the room. A low chuckle sounded from the kitchen, sloshing noises flooding your ears. 'It couldn't be...' Your legs trembled at the sight of the black haired prince, stabbing a dagger deep into the blonde's chest repeatedly with a Cheshire grin plastered on his blood stained face. His eyes flickered towards your quivering figure, a deep frown replacing his insane smile.

"f-f-n, you're here too soon. I was busy fixing your present." Noctis says with half-lidded eyes, cupping your cheeks in his hands. Once his fingers left your cheeks, blood streaks were imprinted on them from the bloody liquid of the blonde.

"P-Present..." You choked out, tears threatening to trickle down your cheeks. Nothing could replace the wave of emotions taking over your soul, gagging at the gruesome sight.

"Why of course my princess. The asshat was getting in way of claiming my queen, so I had to murder him. He was so rowdy during the ceremony, trying to shoot me with his lame guns, but it's done." Noctis murmured, warping directly behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"F-Finally, my prize."

You screamed through sealed lips as his lips slammed against yours, feeling his tongue prod between your lips. His wet muscle twisted around yours in a fierce dance, leaving a metallic taste of blood lingering in your mouth. His fingers clenched the thin material of your short skirt, leaving a blazing trail in his midst up your thigh to uncharted territory. Tears already were streaming down, unable to tear your lips from his as he would slam his into yours again. You were claimed his, stealing your first kiss.

"Now f-n, do you like your present?" He questioned huskily against your lips, feeling his finger hook onto the edge of your underwear.

"No! Get away from me!" You shrieked, shoving him roughly. He stumbled back onto the countertop, his expression darkening under his long, raven bangs.

"Naughty princess, don't disrespect your fellow lover." He croaked with a cackle.

Your feet pounded against the ground rapidly, your lungs burning in exhaustion. You had to keep running, before your life clock struck zero. You slammed the wardrobe doors shut, huffing heavily.

"f-n~ f-n~" His voice was muffled behind the wooden barriers, but it still shook you to the core.
You screamed loudly as he yanked your h/c tresses out of the closet, pulling you by the waist onto the king sized bed.

"You weren't trying to runaway now, did you?" He murmured, licking and nipping at your collarbone.

Your chest elevated up and down repeatedly, your knuckles turning white as you gripped the crimson stained sheets underneath the two of you.

???
Your wrists felt numb, your whole resolve and conscious were numb, the metal chains binding you to the wall, a prisoner used for his own sexual desires. The soft creak of the metal door of your cell opened, lust shimmering in his cobalt hues, crouching down to your height. Once experiencing your first time with him, he scooped you up into his arms, warping into the palace where his room was located. He discreetly sneaked you into a solitude chamber, swearing on his very life that no one would ever try to steal you away from him. This was the only option he believed that would solve his problem.

"Hello f-n." Noctis greeted with a dark chuckle, fluttering his eyelids.
You blinked your eyes slowly in response, your throat completely dry. You forced out a small squeak, causing him to laugh softly.

"You're such a bothersome girl. Making me worry like that..." His chapped lips brushed against your paler ones, fatigue washing over you. Resistance was futile in the situation, guards patrolling every corner of the palace. It was game over for you, eternally subjected to the prince as his lover, suffering amidst the forced love...

Author's Notes
Achievement Unlocked: First Yandere one-shot

Sorry guys for not updating my Noctis x maid!Reader story. School has been real busy, jam packing us with projects, specifically three of for me. I've been trying to keep my grades above a ninety three average so studying takes up half of my time. Urgh school, harsh problem of reality.