Fangirls

The top pic is perfect for this

Both of them ran as fast as their feet could carry them, both them breathing heavily. They weaved through many people, trying to get away from them. Noctis and Prompto swiftly turned around into a secluded hall. Very few people were walking around this hall, so they could at least get a breather without being seen.

"You just had to go in without a disguise Noct." Prompto exclaimed, panting heavily.

"How was I supposed to know that they would see me!" Noctis said, wiping sweat from his forehead.

The two of them hear a loud gasp echo through the hall. They glance behind them, seeing a group of girls. Both of their breathing hitches at the sight of them.

Damn fan girls.

One of them points in their direction and shrieks, "Aaaah! They're they are!" The group soon starts rushing towards the two of them. Both of them sigh in annoyance, and start sprinting away again. While running, Noctis grabs Prompto's shoulder, warping them to where he was sure those fan girls wouldn't find them. Where you were shopping at, GameStop.

You were searching for the new game that recently came out, Final Fantasy XV. (I wish it could be out already)
You frown in dissapointment, realizing that the game was already out of stock. You really wanted to show Noctis and Prompto the game they starred in. You squeak loudly, gaining the attention of weird faces from the customers in the store. You mumble a quiet sorry, glaring at the two in front of you.

"Couldn't you have come back in a less surprising way?" You hiss at them.

"S-Sorry f-n." Noctis apologizes.

"Yeah, we just got..." Prompto glances over at Noctis, hoping that he'll finish his sentence. Too bad he didn't.
"Er," he makes an awkward noise, much to your amusement.

You sigh then ask, "what did you guys do now?"

"Well Mr. Noctis here thought that no one would recognize him. Sadly as soon as we walked into a store, a few girls spotted him and well... It was just running from there." Prompto tells you.

"So you guys have just been running for the last hour?" You blurt out, trying to hold in your laughter.

"Yeah. Those girls sure are a pain in the ass." Noctis says. You laugh softly, remembering how this happened before.

"So, you need my help in avoiding them huh?" You ask them, even though their answer would be obvious.

"Yes f-n! We need your protection!" Prompto exclaims, hugging you from behind. You blush in embarrassment, knowing that your in a public place.

"Prompto, release me. A little public don't you think?" You ask with sarcasm, struggling to make him let go.

"Noooo, this is my way of thanks for saving us last time." He exclaims, hugging you even tighter.

"Okay, we have to get going now!" Noctis says, as he looks back at the entrance to GameStop.

"Why?" You ask, tilting your head to the side.

"Ah! There they are!" Prompto shouts in a whisper. You look back outside to see a bunch of girls with their phones out. The three of you his behind a shelf, peeking over the top of it.

"You think they saw us?" Noctis whispers.

"They're not coming this way at least." You reply. "Come on you two."

You grab both of their hands and pull them stealthily out of the store. While walking through the mall to get to the parking lot, Prompto gasps loudly when he sees a limited edition Chocobo plush.

"Ermagud! I-It's tha- f-n!" He yells out, pulling your arm.

"Prompto, no!" Noctis says with a scared expression.

"Prompto, yes!" Prompto says with a smile.

"Eek! There they are!"
You glance over your shoulder, seeing a hoard of fan girls stampeding towards you.

"You idiot! They spotted us!" You scold him.

"C'mon, we have to go, now!" Noctis quickly says, starting to run. You and Prompto are dragged along with him.

The three of you hid like were playing hide-and-seek. Every time you caught a glimpse of a group of girls, you'd jump to the nearest hiding spot. Soon after 30 minutes of this, you finally reach the exit of the mall.

You sigh deeply, enjoying how quiet it was outside, rather than hearing the shriek of girls.

"Thank Ramuh we got out of there!" You say.

"No kidding, let's just pretend those 24 times we got seen by girls didn't happen." Noctis says.

"Hey! That wasn't my fault Noct!" Prompto argues with a pout.

"Yeah, it's not like we didn't stop to stare at any Chocobo plushes because of you." You remark.

"Not you too f-n!" Prompto yells.

"Hehe, come on you two." You say, dragging along Noctis and Prompto with you into the car.

In the Car
Prompto was in the driving seat, while Noctis was sitting in the front next to him. You were in the back seat.

"So Noct, aren't you the popular type?" You ask with a smirk.

Noctis sighs, "Ever since I was little it's been like this." He pulls out his phone and starts playing the Justice Monsters mobile game.

"I never knew Noct was a gamer." You comment.

"Be glad he's not sleeping. Any more sleep for him and his eyes may stay shut forever." Prompto says.

You giggle at his comment, falling asleep on the way back.

Time Skip
"Ah, she fell asleep again." Noctis says as he scanned your sleeping figure.

"I call dibs on carrying her to her room!" Prompto call out, picking you up bridal style. He flees away to your room, being chased by a jealous Noctis.