Noctis as your Teacher + Lemon

Be warned, I somehow convinced myself to do mature stuff (lemon) at the end. Summary: You're a student studying at a college around the citadel area of Insomnia. Takes place in an alternate timeline. Noctis is not a prince, but a teacher at the college you go to. He may be around 3 or 4 years older than you. Sorry if it's kinda weird and Noctis being OOC. A teacher and student, erm, maybe this was a bad idea, but whatever. I need sleep and school is becoming jammed into the writer side of me now.

All you heard was the drumming of your heart, somehow beating in your ears as all their eyes watched you intently, awaiting an answer from the loner of the class. Your feet barely swung over the tiled floor covered with black shoe marks, the soles of your shoe digging into the floor, wanting to vanish. Their judgemental stares penetrated your skull, unable to utter a word or sound as your eyes were locked with the strict glare of your teacher's. Mr. Caelum, the so called "hottest" teacher in the school. At first, that's what you always thought of him until he started picking on you constantly. Your fingers twiddled with black pen lying unused on the desk, trying to think straight again. Your head lowered, hearing the dark haired teacher release a sigh filled laced with dissatisfaction.

"Ms. l/n, were you even listening to the lesson?" His somewhat baritone voice slipped into your eardrums, forcing you to lock your eyes with his, blurred behind royal blue-framed glasses.

"N-No sir..." You muttered, the pen held between your fingers beginning to tremble.
"Iris?"

"The answer is twenty seven." The short chestnut haired girl answered confidently with a nod of her head.

"Good." He resumed writing the next math problem on the white board with a black Expo marker.
As the whole class began to copy the problem into their journals, his blue eyes seemed to wander over your figure, your head averted towards the window.

"f-n?" You tilted your head back towards the front of the classroom.

"See me after class." Your hand automatically started jotting down the problem like the rest of your classmates, feeling his heated gaze bore into the top of your skull.

After Class...
You stiffled a yawn, cupping a hand over your mouth as your other arm stretched above your head as the class bell rang. Everyone sprung from their seats, complaining loudly as they bumped into each other through the doorway. You sat silently in your seat, watching everyone rush out the doorway like a herd of Chocobos, stuffing your heavy textbooks into your book bag as you dragged your feet lazily to the front of the room, taking a chance of not being caught by the teacher as you snuck in with the last group of people rushing at the back.

"f-n? Are you leaving without saying goodbye to your teacher?" The ebony male says loudly over the hustling of feet, freezing you in your footsteps.

"O-Of course not." You walked back in, stepping into the seat directly in front of his desk, messily coated with an assortment of scattered papers and file folders.
You sank down in your seat slightly as he approached you. You eyes flickered towards his mysterious ones as he crouched down to your height, his right hand shifting his glasses before completely removing them fully. You inhaled deeply as your cheeks flushed pink, quickly averting your gaze sheepishly away from his attractive face. Maybe it was some weird glasses wearing effect, or he seemed more casual looking, his attractiveness seeming to rise.

"Listen Ms. l/n, I held you back behind because your math grade has become lower over the last few months. Is there something you need to report to me?" He said softly, despite being the only people in the empty classroom. You were expecting some long lecture of the sort, sending you to summer school, but I guess this was fine too.

"No, guess I've been distracted with all the homework given by the other teachers." You admit with a shrug of your shoulders, eyeing your f/c binder through half-lidded eyes.