Sword & Gun Training

"f-n, you've gotta learn how to use a weapon sometime."

"We can't always be there to protect you, you know."

There you were. You were just lounging on the couch, watching (insert favorite show) on Netflix, when the two of them walked into your room, wearing serious expressions. Both of them were determined to at least teach you a few things on wielding some sort of weaponry. They both knew you had no experience what so ever in combat. Earlier, they were talking to each other.

Earlier
"You know Noct, we need to approach f-n about this sooner or later. I don't wanna see her get hurt."

"Yeah, I know. I don't want her to get hurt either." Noctis replies to Prompto.

"I wouldn't know what to do if she ever gets a fatal injury." Prompto says, his gaze casted downward.

"You know what Prompto, let's talk to her. Better than seeing you having over-anxiety." Noctis says. The two of them soon found you lying on the couch watching on Netflix, under your fort of blankets and pillows.

Present Time
"H-Huh, wait a minute, slow down. What's this all about?" You crawl out of pillow fort and face them with your eyebrows furrowed together.

"Just come on f-n." Noctis grabs you by the arm and pulls you up, so now your standing.

"Can you guys at least me get out of my PJs?" You ask, both of them eyeing you, noticing how you still were in your sleepwear.

"Sorry f-n..." Noctis mumbles as he releases your hand from his grip.

"It's fine Noct. We'll talk about this later though." You reply back. You walk back to your room and change out of your PJs. You grab a T-shirt, somewhat stretchy jeans, and fingerless, leather gloves. (gotta have the badass leather gloves)

"Took you long enough." Prompto comments as he eyes your outfit.

"I could say the same with you. You spend like 20 min. in the bathroom just trying to fix that hair of yours." You say, staring at his blonde hair do.

"Hey! At least my hair looks good after I do it." Prompto argues back.

"That's what you think~" You mumble under your breath.

"Alright enough with this dumb argument." Noctis intervenes, ending our argument.

"C'mon, let's get out of here." Noctis says; he wraps his hand around yours, pulling towards a nearby window. Prompto grabs onto your other vacant hand.

"W-What do you think your doing Noct!?" Your voice filled with worry. You see him smirk as he jumps through the window, dragging along you and Prompto with him.

"Woooohooooo!" You hear Prompto yell next to you.

"You guys are crazy!!!" You yell at them, more directly at Noctis. You feel your body quickly fade away, soon enough landing on the ground. Your legs give in underneath from the sudden landing, causing you to fall on your butt.

"You idiots couldn't even warn me!" You yell. Both of them flinch at your sudden tantrum.

"Okay, okay, calm down f-n." Prompto says, rubbing your back in a circular motion.

"I thought you'd realize what I was doing." Noctis says, rubbing the back of his neck, annoyed.

"Well, what would your reaction be if you just got pushed off a cliff?" You reply back.

"Hm, I would just war-" You interrupt him, "If you couldn't warp."

"Then I'd be screaming the while way down. Scared. Possibly cursing the whole way down." Noctis replies.