Beach Party

You stood up on a ladder, helping get ready for the beach party later today. Many people were invited ; Cloud, Prompto, Noctis, Lightning, Tifa, Yuna, Snow, Vanille, and Hope. You look over your shoulder, noticing Vanille having trouble hanging up streamers for the party. You drop from the ladder and walk over next to her. You grab the other side of the long streamer, taping it up to the headboard of the doorway.

"Thanks f-n!" She says in a happy voice.

"No problem Vanille." You reply back with a smile.

You personally were very excited for the party. You'd finally get to meet up with past friends, since it wasn't natural for you to visit their home world. You could finally get to meet up with them after so long. You hear at knock at the door. You run over to it and open it, seeing a smiling Tifa and Cloud with a small smile.

"Hey f-n, long time no see!" She greets with a hug.

"Tifa, it's been so long, I'm glad to see your doing well." You reply, returning the hug.

"Do you guys need help in anything?" She asks.

"Um, we need help setting up lanterns outside. Just ask Yuna what to do." You tell her. Tifa walk past, heading towards Yuna. You look back, seeing Cloud awkwardly standing in the doorway.

"Cloud, are you just gonna stand there or actually come inside?" You ask him with a laugh. His eyes go wide for a split second, before chuckling.

"S-Sorry, guess I was spacing out for second there." He confesses, brushing past you. You shake your head, looking outside, enjoying the ocean breeze. You step outside, seeing a portal spawn near the shore of the beach. 'Looks like someone is coming now' Your eyes recognize a certain black and blonde boys stepping out of it. Both of them were jacketless, holding a mountain of boxes, probably filled with food. You run over to them, removing some of the boxes each of them carried. You start carrying four boxes back to the beach hut.

"You sure you can carry all those boxes?" Noctis asks, looking at you over the mountain of boxes in his hands.

"Yeah, I got it Noct. Glad you guys could make it." You reply with a smile.

"I'm so excited to go swimming!" Prompto yells excitedly. "And see you in a bathing suit too~" He whispers in your ear. You bump into him on purpose, almost making him drop the food-filled boxes. You give him a playful glare, taunting him even more. The three of you soon arrive inside. You set the boxes on a table, opening them, up revealing an assortment of delicious food.

"Come on your three! We're going to change into our swimwear now!" Yuna calls out. You run over to the changing room, giving the two of them a wink over your shoulder.

"Am I the only who's turned on right now?" Prompto whispers quietly in Noctis' ear.

"Shut up, dude." Noctis replies, elbowing him in the stomach.

Time Skip
"f-n, you look fine. Stop worrying about it." Lightning repeatedly told you. All of the other girls went out, while you were self-conscious with the bikini you wore. Lightning stayed behind, trying to encourage you that you looked fine in it. Soon, enough that encouragement paid off. You find your self walking outside, spotting the guys having a friendly volleyball game. The rest of the girls were watching them from the sidelines, sipping on fruit smoothies.

"Here you go f-n!" Vanille says with a smile, passing you a (favorite flavor) smoothie.

"Thanks." You replied, drinking the smoothie with enjoyment.

"There so athletic~" You hear Tifa fawn over them. You look over at the game, blushing red when you spot a shirtless Noctis and Prompto. 'Never seen them shirtless before, but hot damn.' You mentally say. (cue sexyback song XD)