Epilogue ~ But not the end...?

Harry's POV 

"So daddy, this is the end?", I hear my daughter ask me as I placed her on the ground. I help her out off her shoes.

"What do you mean, the end baby girl?", I ask her, kissing her forehead. I take off my thin jacket. She jumps in my arms and I take her into the living room. My wife is sitting there, folding clothes and placing them onto the couch next to her.

I kiss my wife on her bare shoulder and place my daughter next to April.

"How was school baby?", April asks and my daughter nods her head,

"It was really great. Mum are you gonna tell me if this is the end?", she asks April this time. She just chocks her head to the side, showing her confusion.

"I am not sure what you mean, lovely.", she says nervously and our daughter begins to giggle. I set myself on the coffee table, helping my wife by folding some clothes. The sad thing is that April is in a high-risk pregnancy. You will ask if she is that old. No, she isn't. But her condition wouldn't allow her to move too much.

That means I can't let alone for a long time, knowing she would just work her sexy ass off. Being just 23 years old for her and not doing much is upseting her and I can see it. But I really try my best to 'entertain' her. I would take her out and we would walk through the park. Often I take her to interviews and let her watch us.

"Well mummy, this book looks more like it is ending, isn't it?", she asks, her voice saddening with every word. April and me chuckle and I ruffle her curly hair.

"Of course it isn't. There will be a second book.", I tell her, happy by myself. Her face lights up and she claps her hand.

"So that means we are going to tell our story with my little brother or little sister?", she asks happyly and we nod our head.

"But don't tell too much. A bit excitement should be there though, right baby?", I aks her and she giggles, nodding her head. I fold the rest of the clothes and place them in our bedroom and our daughter's bedroom. Running downstairs, I see my daughter rubbiing April's stomach. I laugh at htem wich causes them to jump and turn around.

"What is so funny?", I laugh louder.

"Baby, your mummy's stomach is not even visible.", she just shakes her head.

"Well, I thought that if I rub it, it will warm up to me and grow faster. Mummy, you definitely have to eat more. I want the baby to frow up faster and get out off your stomach faster. I want to play with it.", she whines a bit at the end. April giggles and kisses oru daughter's head.

"No worries. As long as I have a wonderful husband like your daddy, I will overwhelm him with my carvings.", she smirks at me and I roll my eyes playfully at her. I set myself next to April and take my daughter in my arms,

"Daddy, my uncles and aunts will be in the second book also, right?", I nod my head.

"Of course. It would be pretty boring if we don't have some idiots in our story.", I smirk before April hits the back of my head.

"Ouch. Babe, what was that for?", I rub my head and she scowls at me.

"That wasn't nice.", she tells me turning on the tv. I lean my neck on the back of the couch and exhale loudly. Then, something happenes, what I never expected. My daughter asks me something, I would never imagine,

"Daddy, what will happen between me and Tommy?", I chock on my own spit and bend down, my daughter still in my arms and she begins to panic, also like April. Infinity hits me gently on my back, while April gets and hands me a glass of water. After I gulp the whole glass down, I breath out off relief.

Babyyy. How can you ask your dad something like that?", I ask her in disbelief. She shrugs,

"I like him.", I slap my forehead and sigh out loud.

Third person's POV

"Okay, it would be the best if we say our goodbye's before it escalates and I have to tickle you both until you pee.", Harry smirks.

"BYE", they both yell as Infinity runs upstairs while April is...well wobbling up the stairs. Harry turns around,

"Okay guys, I will see you in our next book. I thank for the people who supported us and wait for more.", he chuckles,

"Oh, and don't forget to vote and comment us. Peace!", he ends and runs up to April, holding her by her hips,

"Do you need me to lift you up?", Harry chuckles but she just slaps his chest.

"Don't be mean!", she says loudly wich cauuses him to laugh at her cuteness. 

~

~

~

THANK FOR EVERY SUPPORT I GOT ( EVEN IF IT WASN'T THAT MUCH)

I HOPE IN MY NEXT BOOK FOR MORE VOTE AND COMMENTS.

DON'T FORGET TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKED IT!!-xx.