Chapter 5 - Pharmacy and Ointment

Liam's POV

We're in the car and I'm driving. And in the passenger seat next to me is Louis. Behind me are Niall and Zayn next to each other and Harry is infront of them while Finn is sitting next to Harry  in her car seat. I stop at the traffic lights and hear little squeals. I turn around to see Harry shutting Finn's eyes with his palm and letting go. She gets her eyes big, adjusting the lights and begins to laugh and clap her hands.

"Mate, it's green.", Louis pulls me out of daydream. I turn around and nod while push the gas pedal.  (did i say it right?)

Niall's POV

 Finny was looking out the window, amazed by the view and new things she saw. Then she suddenly turn her head to see Hazz holding his keys in one hand to search for something in the bag. He has also Finn's feeder (bottle) in and a little notebook in his left hand.

While searching with the right hand in the bag the keys begin to jiggle wich makes Finn squeal loudly. Harry turn his head to see her trying to reach for the keys with her tiny hands. Hazz puts the bottle and motebook to the side to jiggle his keys infront of Finn's eyes. She stretches her arms out for the keys only to have them pulled back by Harry. She stayes like that, arms in the air with her empty palms. She has an o-shape on her mouth, like her brother did some kind of magic. We laugh at her cuteness while playing with her. The proceed goes on three times before she gets upset and puts her little hands on her knees and squeezes them. She looks down at her feed! Oh my god, how can someone like her be so cute by being upset. But she shouldn't be upset.

"Oh mate, dont be so mean! You make her upset!", I shriek. That makes him laugh more before looking down at his baby sister. She looks up at him at the same time with her big blue-greeish eyes.

"I'm sorry baby girl. I didn't mean to upset you.", he says and hands her his key so she could finally play with them. " There you go.", he whispers lightly before taking her beanie carefully off her head. He takes out a little plastic ball and puts the other things wich were spraweld on the seat, in his bag. He open the plastic ball to take out Finn's dummy  / pacifier. He places it in her mouth and she suck, well more bites happily on it while playing with the keys and shaking them cutely.

"Does she has no teeth yet, Harry?", I ask. I don't know so much about babies. I don't have babies in the family or from relatives.

"Hmmm, yes, but it's difficult and painful for her. It's not easy when teeth came out of flesh. She cries alot because of this but I can't do anything." he says sadly. He strokes her hair gently not to hurt her. The car comes to a stop and Hazz takes Finn out off her car-seat to tuck her in his coat and exits the car.

Harry's POV

I go into the pharmacy and see an elderly woman turned her back to me. I clear my throat to get her attention and scare my baby girl at the same time. She jumps a bit im my arms and looks up at me with her big eyes. I stroke her hair and kiss her forehead.

"Ehm, I need a medicine for my little sister here. She has a little bump on the back of head. She..eh fell onto it on the tiled floor." I say nervously while ponting at my baby.

She has a nasty look on her face. But I feel like I saw her before, but not here. She mumbles quietly something under her breath and turns around to the shelf. Turning around she gave me a ointment with the name "Rescue". Hahaha! Ok, well...

"Ok, how much do I owe you?", I ask and take out my wallet with one hand while holding my baby girl up with my arm under her bum. She smirks at me. She smirks?? Ok, that's weird, why would she smirk? Was my question so funny?

"That makes 56 Pounds, SIR.", she emphasizes sir for a determained reason. OK? Oooh, I would say she thinks that I wouldn't pay for an ointment that costs so much. Hah, then she's really wrong. Like I said, I would do anything for my baby girl.

I take out 60 pounds and put them on the counter. Her face falls when shee sees the money. She hestitates before taking the money and handing me my 4 pounds back. She puts the ointment in a little paper bag and hands me them also. I take them, smile extra and really big at her and exit the pharmacy. Getting in the car they have weird expressions on their faces. "What?", I ask a bit loud.

"Why do you have a creepy smile on your face?", Niall asks whilst munching on his crisps. "I just wanted to show the creepy lady in the phramacy that not everybody is moody. Expect for her of course." I tell them. They all nod and the car starts moving again.

"Niall move next to me.", "Why should I? What if you bite me?", I look up at him with a disbelief face. 

"I have to put this ointment on Finn. An you have to hold her.", "Oooooh.....ok", he nods and moves next to me. I put her carefully in his arms and turn her so she look out the window. Maybe it would distract her because I know it'll hurt her. Even if I try my best to be gentle. I take out the ointment and unscrew the lid. I put some on my forefinger and lay it on the back of her head. She begins to squirm in Niall's lap and stretches her arms out to put it on her head. I grab her hands with my clean one and hold them there. She begins to cry a bit.

"Shhh, it's ok baby it's over.", I say while fast but carefully put the medicine on her scalp. She begins to cry more and I have to hold my tears back, really! "It's okay baby, easy", I whisper. "There, look. It is over", i say and take her in my arms, place the dummy in her motuh. Within 5 minutes she's asleep in my arms. I wipe her tears with my thumb.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it!!!

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!