Chapter 20 - Counting the Presents AND IMPORTANT!

Louis' POV

We are counting all the presents that Infinity got yesterday: Because of the garbage and decoration and other dirty stuff, we had to clean the whole house and hadn't time to look properly at the presents she got.

We are sitting in a circle. Eleanor is sitting between my legs and April is between Harry's legs. And our precious angle is running around the living, with a sandwich in her hand. A soft sandwich with peanut butter of course. She is getting more tooth.

"Ok, Ed gave Finny: A Pullover, owl-formed pillow and and crayola.", I explain.

"Then we have Zayn and Perrie: They have bought Playy-Doh, a jean-coat / jacket, splash toys, a bag of.... let me see.....250 pieces lego, a shirt with 'Zayn is the best uncle' and a picture-book", he ends.

"Now we have Liam and Danielle: A kit of 20 different hairbands, a lot of cute flannel with different pictures, a giant cuddle bear and a shirt with 'Liam is the best uncle'.", Eleanor counts. I kiss her neck and she giggles.

"Awesome, now we have Niall and Holly: A snoopy house complete with all charakters, three Tees and one with the capture 'Niall is the best uncle'-" we all laugh.

"Yeah, we know I am the best one", I reply.

"Yeeeeaaah of course. Ok, we also have then a green snapback and bracelets.", April smiles.

"Nooooow, the last one is the best one, may I say", I say in a poshed voice.

"We bought a shirt with 'Louis is the best uncle', snoopy dishes, 5 different wooden puzzles, a superman snapback, DVD's of Peter Pan, Ariel, Bambi and Lady and the Tramp and a squeaking duck toy with a leash and  a red bobby car.", I say.

"Harry what did you bought for her?", Eleanor asks. He smiles and pulls the presents out.

"Ok, I have bought her together with April: A shirt with 'best Daddy ever', aqua doodle board, rocking horse, stack toy, coat and boots, a box where you have to sort the shapes in the right hole, a tricycle and a toy push chair.", we end.

AFTER A LOT OF BOBBY CARS, DRESSES, SHOES,  HATS ETC. LATER..............

We are laying on the carpet.

Eleanor on top of me nearly sleeping.

April on top of harry, already sleeping. Oh and if you are asking what Infinity is doing....

Well she is having fun with her new toys. She is driving her bobby car while trying her best to do multi tasking with other toys in her hands.

After what seemed like one hour I hear a cute voice and little pitter patter of tiny feet.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, I hungyyyy......", I hear Infinity whine a bit. He instantly gets up, April sitll sleeping in his arms.

"Of course baby, I will just put April onto the couch.", he replies.

Harry's POV

I hear my daughter, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, I hungyyyy......", I instantly wake up, pulling April with me, who is still sleeping.

"Of course baby, I will just put April onto the couch.", I reply fast. I put her on the couch. I crouch down to my baby, pull her to my chest and going into the kitchen.

"Ok bug, how about I make you cheese macaroni?", I say excitedly, then kissing her lips.

"Mayarociiii!", she yells and I laugh beforegoing to work. I wash the new snoopy dishes Louis bought her and filled them a bit with cheese macaroni. I sit myself infront of her highchair and put the meal on her table,

"Now baby, how about I put some macaroni on your new fork and you lead it by yourself to your mouth? Like a big girl?", I ask hopefully that she get it. she nods her hand ang makes grabbing gestures with her tiny fingers. I laugh at her and do my request.

I watched her the whole time and admired her. She is doing great, doing things by herself. After eating really two cups of macaroni and I am really proud she can eat properly, I put the dishes in the sink and go with my baby in the living room. I see Eleanor and April cuddling on the couch while Louis probably put the presents away and is playing Wii.

I go and sit next to him,

"So how was the meal?", Louis asks without looking away from the tv.

"Great. She ate by herself. Just needed help with putting the macaroni on the fork. Aaaand she ate two bowls.", I say happily and he laughs.

"That's awesome. She is really growing up. Am I right bug?", Louis tells Infinity, who is still staring at the tv. Thankfully he was playing Mario and not some kind of horror game.

"Love bug, you have to get out of my sight. I can't play the games otherwise I am gonna die- Nooooo!", he whines, putting his head down. I look up to see my cupcake trying to grab the small figures in the tv with her tiny hands.

I HAVE TO CUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NO MORE IDEAS - PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEE........IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THE STORY OF COURSE....IF NOT I WILL JUST STOP THE STORY HERE!!