Chapter 24 - There you are!

April's POV

I am sitting here. Alone. In the cold. You would think I am here at the hospital where the only place is where I can go, expect Harry's and Louis'?

Nope. You thought wrong. I am sitting with my thin jacket at the grave from my parents. I don't care if I freeze my ass off. I am sitting and talking with my parents about everything I want. Even if I don't have them with me, I am so happy that they have their 'house' in my near. The cemetery is half an hour away from the house where I run away from.

"So, here we are? What am I gonna do Mummy? Daddy? I explained him everything to him. I let myself go and told him everything. Everything! He is gonna hate me. He would not want to marry me anymore. But I love him. Would it be better if I didn't said anything?", I ask, tears running down my face.

"Should I kept it a secret? Until I die? I would torture myself when I kept it a secret or I would torture the new family I HAD, until now, after I exlpained everything?", I am in a full session of crying, bawling my eyes out.

What am I supposed to do? Where am I gonna live? I sold my apartment to someone who can afford themself the flat.

I put my head on the frave stone and close my eyes for a moment.

"April, love? Can you hear us?", I hear a faint but very nice voice call me. I turn around to see a woman in her thirities smiling at me. It is my mum.

"Mum?!", I yell running over to her. She puts her hands infront of her. She shakes her head, but still smiling like an angle. Yeah....and Angle.

"What are you doing here? No, wait, what am I doing here? What is going on?", I ramble with thousand questions. She laughs at me with her beautiful voice and I feel like a little child who wants to be in her mummy's arms.

"I want to hug you mum", I say, with tears in my eyes. She shakes her head,

"I am just here to stop you from the wrong things. Even if I'm gone I will protect and support you with everything.", I look at her with a confused expression.

"But I have to say, me and your dad are very proud of you.", Dad appears next to mum. I wanted to hug them but there is something like a barricade and I cannot move my legs.

"Don't say such a thing you told us before.I know they are all worried about you.",

Who?

"Your future husband and the boys you call now your brothers. They are all in panic, even if they wouldn't show.", I frown at them.

How did they know?

"We can read your mind love." my dad laughs.

"I want to stay with you. Please let me stay with you. I miss you. Nobody can take your place. Mum, Dad, please let me stay with you", I begin to cry again.

"I don't know how I landed here, but I want to stay here.", I fall to my knees......then I feel two pairs of hands on my back.

"It is not your time. There is so many things you have to do. I want to have grand childs", my mum laughs a bit.

"And there are so many people who love you and care for you. Don't you love them?", my dad asks.

I shake my head roughly,

"I love them all with my whole heart but I can't handle this.", I feel my mum stroke my hair,

"But they are here for you. Even if you cannot handle that, they came to help you. Believe us, baby", my mum and dad kissing my ontop of my head. I look at them with tears in my eyes,